2015-2016 Minnesota Wild Discussion IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

JudgeJimmie

Oct 5, 2013
Rochester, MN
Not sure if this was posted somewhere else, but this is too great not to share again! The fury of the Wild!

[NHL]903648[/NHL]

Last edited:

Dr Jan Itor

Dec 10, 2009
MinneSNOWta
Top 10 in the following categories:

Wins
Regulation/OT wins
Points percentage
Goals per game
Goals against per game
Power play
Shots against per game

Super neat.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
Top 10 in the following categories:

Wins
Regulation/OT wins
Points percentage
Goals per game
Goals against per game
Power play
Shots against per game

Super neat.

Was just gonna post these. This team is making me very optimistic right now. Gotta also love being 4th in the league in P%.

A little different from the numbers we're used to in December.

If that November Slump is the only major one we're gonna have to deal with, then grab some popcorn folks. :popcorn:

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Yeah, I was reading the responses over in the Rangers GDT when they heard who was backing them up. Really funny.

Can you imagine being thrown into an NHL game like that? Especially considering he had a GAA of 8.49 with Hamline.

And especially with how much the Wild were buzzing last night :laugh:

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Uh, yeah I would hope he'd start one of the back to back games :laugh:

Give Kuemps Dallas again...maybe he wants some revenge after playing so well last time.

Dee Oh Cee

Aug 4, 2010
Eagan
Yeah, I meant that since he's playing so much better that it makes much more sense now to give him one of the games. Earlier this year it was way less of a given.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
This is a weird december. We're getting points, BOTH goalies look good, still in the top 10 in tons of statistical categories. I don't know what it's like to feel hope in this month.

Spurgeon

Nov 25, 2014
MinneSNOWta
This is a weird december. We're getting points, BOTH goalies look good, still in the top 10 in tons of statistical categories. I don't know what it's like to feel hope in this month.

It'll feel even weirder if we don't need to make an insane push near the end of the year to make the playoffs. I'll take a nice gentle ride to a playoff position.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Just saw that Koivu's shooting percentage is 15.4% right now. That number is double what he's finished with the last couple seasons and he has not surpassed single digits in the category since 2005-06, which was 1 of 3 20-goal seasons for Mikko.

An argument could be made about the sustainability of that shooting percentage, but in the meantime, keep shooting, Kaptain.

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
Just saw that Koivu's shooting percentage is 15.4% right now. That number is double what he's finished with the last couple seasons and he has not surpassed single digits in the category since 2005-06, which was 1 of 3 20-goal seasons for Mikko.

An argument could be made about the sustainability of that shooting percentage, but in the meantime, keep shooting, Kaptain.

I think it will be around 10% at the end of the season but Vanek is feeding some prime scoring chances for Koivu.

MNNumbers

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 17, 2011
Concerning schedule...

Between now and then of January: 19 games

Number of back-to-backs: 5 or 10 games.

Good thing Kuemper is going well.....

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I think it will be around 10% at the end of the season but Vanek is feeding some prime scoring chances for Koivu.

Yeah, it'll almost certainly drop, but it's true that he's been getting off much better shots than I ever remember, either on the PP or 5v5, and Vanek has been a big part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad