Recalled/Assigned: 2015-2016 Injury Updates & Roster Moves (Moen out; Seguin's status still unknown)

Squeeven

Sep 15, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
"pulled something in his calf" is reasonable..

but a pulled muscle keeping an NHL player out of the playoffs? That, I highly doubt.. Heck, I can play a game with a pulled muscle. These guys are bruised, battered and beaten beyond any stretch of our imagination.

If he's out, then it's more serious than a pulled muscle. That's certainly a possibility.

If it's just a pulled muscle, he'll be back.

That's true. The details are very vague at this point that's for sure so who knows what it is exactly. Does anyone know when he actually sustained this injury? I honestly don't watch the Stars much at all so I have no idea. Hopefully for you guys he's back since I'd much rather face you guys than the Blackhawks or Blues in the conference finals if we get there because I just think we have a better chance against you guys because the Blackhawks are one of those teams that along with the Kings they just get better and better as the playoffs go on. Not that you guys don't have a great team but like I said when the Blackhawks are hot they're almost unstoppable.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Must've happened at some point in game 2 . He still finished the game and by all account was walking normally after the game . What exactly happened we won't know for sure until he's back or more likely when the Stars season ends. Whenever that is.

Last edited:

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
I'm not going to be surprised by anything, but I'm pretty sure he isn't coming back. We're better off with Ritchie or Dickinson if he can't skate better than in Game 2.

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Whatever exactly not serious means. Might just mean he'll play hockey again at some point in his life . :sarcasm:

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Also this happened

Not too suprising . Dickinson i don't think is ready yet to get thrown in .

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Both could be very useful for this series. I doubt Ruff puts both in at the same time. Would like to see Ritchie take Eaves spot, but I would also like to see Nuke get another chance

SunDin

Dec 22, 2008
hey guys, really impressive how the Stars handled the Blues in game 1. Made me wonder, is Seguin ruled out for this series or is there any chances of a comeback there? Whats he up to atm?

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
hey guys, really impressive how the Stars handled the Blues in game 1. Made me wonder, is Seguin ruled out for this series or is there any chances of a comeback there? Whats he up to atm?

Nill said it would be 5 days to get ready and he hasn't skated since game 2 vs Minnesota. When the good Seguin news comes, it'll be a deluge and well in advance of the first game he could play in.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Watch out playoffs

Kind of wierd to have Campbell and not Lagace as your third goalie but whatever . Neither are gonna ever play .

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Well Texas is done and they might as well make use of someone as a training goalie . Not sure i understand why it's Campbell but i guess he has more experience in the pros and already knows the team ? Lagace kind of ended the season pretty badly . Probably not much confidence in either of the two and Desrosrier is not ready i would think.

Last edited:

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Where does this fit on the scale of
"We are never scared"
To
"What a time to be alive"?

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Call me picky but I'll wait until I hear Seguin is skating well, like his old self, before proclaiming it's great news. As good as he is if he doesn't have his wheels he's basically useless.

Hockey Dad

Jan 27, 2016
Texas
Call me picky but I'll wait until I hear Seguin is skating well, like his old self, before proclaiming it's great news. As good as he is if he doesn't have his wheels he's basically useless.

I would not say that. If he can skate at all and they play him sparingly on the 4th line. He could play on the PP. His shot is not useless.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
So basically everyone else of note.

Doubt any of them see playing time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad