Recalled/Assigned: 2015-2016 Injury Updates & Roster Moves (Moen out; Seguin's status still unknown)

serp

Jan 17, 2016

Not gonna hate on the guy anymore . He gave his all even if it wasn't much. Should be the end of his career. Couldn't really make a difference anymore his last couple of season but he had a nice career .

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
He did what he could. Unfortunately it just wasn't very good anymore.

Props to him. Maybe someone will pick him up for his experience, but I doubt it.

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Farewell Travis. Great soldier in his prime.

Struggled during his Stars tenure, but if it's any consolation, Pierre McGuire still loves you. And frankly, he's from Swift Current Saskatchewan and played his junior hockey for the Kelowna Rockets, how could you not love him?

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
If we are all praising Moen instead of burying him, I admit I was impressed by his ability to come up with the puck when the goalie is behind the net. Almost every other game he'd go behind the net and get the puck to the front, where nobody was there to put it in the open net. I liked that 2007 Ducks team and he was great then. He gave it his all for us.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Guess Nill lied about being 5-6 days off once he started skating.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Maybe he meant with the team ? Because that was his first skate with the team ^^.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Lets not use words like "lied," we are all grownups who understand injury setbacks happen and playoffs mean all kinds of information games.

Benneguin

Original Recipe
May 26, 2015
Lets not use words like "lied," we are all grownups who understand injury setbacks happen and playoffs mean all kinds of information games.

In other words, acceptable lies. I don't get why that word bothers people. Our society is built on lies. We lie on resumes, we lie to save face, we lie everyday of the week. Heck, there are entire lie-based industries, like public relations and advertising. Let's just own up to what it is and move on.

</end social commentary tangent>

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad