2015-2016 Defense

30whales

Oct 18, 2011
What do you guys see as Gostisbehere's potential? I remember watching him a couple of years ago when Union won the NCAA Championship and he was a stud. Just wasn't sure how that would translate to the NHL game.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
What do you guys see as Gostisbehere's potential? I remember watching him a couple of years ago when Union won the NCAA Championship and he was a stud. Just wasn't sure how that would translate to the NHL game.
He is a stud. You'd be hard pressed to find a young defenseman that matches his offensive skills. The kid is electric. It's a shame he got hurt, because he started out the year on fire and I'm pretty sure he would have tore through the AHL. Hopefully just a small bump in the road.

pinedak

Dec 4, 2014
He is a stud. You'd be hard pressed to find a young defenseman that matches his offensive skills. The kid is electric. It's a shame he got hurt, because he started out the year on fire and I'm pretty sure he would have tore through the AHL. Hopefully just a small bump in the road.

He has elite NHL offensive tools for a D man. The rest of his game is the question to varying degrees.

Last edited:

Sweet Lou

May 24, 2015
Very very little chance Manning makes the big club next year. IMO, he is not an NHL dman. I know he is on a 1 way contract, but that doesn't matter. He can rack up the $ in Lehigh.

Did you even watch manning play last season?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad