GDT: 2015-16 Other Playoff Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
This is why the Islanders tanked their final game of the season. So they could get the Panthers and then Tampa/Wings and avoid the Pens and then the Caps.

Levie

Mar 15, 2011
We can potentially have a revenge tour and also a beat the crap out of old goalie tour.

There is just no way we see Greiss in the finals.

On another note: Go Preds! Extend this series in triple OT!

Limekiller

May 16, 2010
SF Bay Area
God now I feel so stupid.

Florida, you disappointed me.

To be fair, they got completely ****ed over by the officials. Two blatant trips right in front of the refs that stopped Florida from scoring EN goals. Then, because no penalty is called, they are able to get back down the ice quickly and scored. No way it happens if they're on the PK. If I'm a Florida fan, I am hopping mad right now, and burning the refs in effigy.

OrrNumber4

Jul 25, 2002
To be fair, they got completely ****ed over by the officials. Two blatant trips right in front of the refs that stopped Florida from scoring EN goals. Then, because no penalty is called, they are able to get back down the ice quickly and scored. No way it happens if they're on the PK. If I'm a Florida fan, I am hopping mad right now, and burning the refs in effigy.

While I think at least one of the non-calls was correct, Florida had chances to put their opponent away, and couldn't. I'd blame their defense for not identifying Tavares coming off the bench. Blame Luongo for losing his net on the winner. Criticize Jagr for not getting a goal in the entire series.

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California

Except Florida still had plenty of chances to win. Blaming the officials is for losers.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose
I was looking at some some stats today. Nashville has had 9 different players score a goal this series but none have more than one goal.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Rooting for the Preds and Blues tonight. I hope the Blues start strong and just keep going and don't get complacent. It seemed like they got a little complacent in game 6 and they can't do that against the team that has the title of dynasty attached to them. Would love to see the Blackhawks out and we can get a new champion.

As for the Panthers, man what a tough loss for them. There's no doubt they are building a great thing down there and they will be back next year but would have been cool to hope for a Lightning/Cats series this year. Oh well.

Solmors

<3 Data
May 3, 2010
San Jose

If you are going to try to run someone, try not to hurt yourself in the process. And try to run someone more important than Vatanen... Preds can't even do that right

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad