Brother Mouzone

May 23, 2014
**** every player on this team.
raw

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary, Alberta
I've had a muuuuch more enjoyable last few seasons than oh so many of my friends and cohorts. I am thankful for the enjoyment I get from following NYR.
Take the bad with the good like everything else

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I hope Gorton really meant it when he said that he'd give this team one last go before he does a shake up.

Can't wait to see what moves we make in the offseason. I'm 100% serious about that.

NYRSchrute217

Oct 28, 2008
This shouldn't surprise anyone. This team was awful almost all season, and their point total was completely inflated by a great start. It's time to retool significantly.

Fun era of Rangers hockey, but it is over. Lots of great memories, but no Cup makes this a very bitter pill to swallow.

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
As long as Gorton guts this team and start fresh with a newer and more flexible coaching staff, we have a good core of young experienced players to work from.

Chaels Arms

Formerly Lias Andersson
Aug 26, 2010
New York City
I know this isn't worth much but Pittsburgh looks like the "old" Pittsburgh again. Wouldn't be surprised to see them come out of the East.

Hi ImHFNYR

Jan 10, 2013
Wherever I'm standing atm
Whatever awful things other fans want to say I'd welcome. This piece of **** franchise deserves to be bombarded with eggs. Glen and Gorton should be fumbling out apology after apology due to sheer embarrassment after what they did to cause this year.

chosen

Aug 2, 2005
ASPG
We played with fire all year and got burnt. AV should be assigned most of the blame. Time to let go off as many as possible of Moore, Girardi, E. Staal, Boyle and possibly M. Staal as well. Nash should be on the block too - simply because he can get us a decent deal and is still perfectly capable of being a contender's #2 or 3 "guy". Still think there is a good group of players among this mess. Big summer ahead.

The guys you want to get rid of bring near zero in return. Tough to sell Nash's contract until near next year's deadline.

I would float Kreider's name to see what he might fetch.

NCRanger

Bettman's Enemy
Feb 4, 2007
Charlotte, NC
Like losing that Detroit game would have made all the difference, because we all know the Islanders weren't capable of tanking two...

Paulie Walnutz

Make HF Great Again
Oct 1, 2008
You know how MSG airs its summer ice best of, what games are they showing from this past season? Serious question because they didn't play many good games all season.

GOAT AINEC

Soon..
Jun 4, 2014
The Kings lost 6-3 and were out in 5 games.

The difference is they took advantage of their window when it was open.

With that being said I don't think a total rebuild is necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Toulouse vs Montpellier
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $246.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig