2015/16 Miscellaneous NHL Talk VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
There are empty seats everywhere in Arizona. And their goalie, some German called Turtle, started his NHL career by giving away a turnover and goal, another goal on his second shot faced, and now has taken a delay of game penalty by shooting the puck right over the glass.

kudymen

Hakstok was a fascist clique hiver lickballs.gif
Jun 18, 2011
Atlanta (Decatur)
lol ... thats a given !!

You were saying..?

Anyway, given the preseason expectations, I have been reconciled with not making the playoffs the whole season, so at this point I just want the Pens to make it so they lose their 1st rounder and their future goes to an even deeper hell. But playoffs for us would still be sweet obviously, no matter what the chances are right now.

Last edited:

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
Columbus just putting it to the oilers physically right now and winning easy. Take the body and speed doesn't show. Oilers are the easiest to play and we got tossed around lol.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
Columbus just putting it to the oilers physically right now and winning easy. Take the body and speed doesn't show. Oilers are the easiest to play and we got tossed around lol.

They're also on the tail end of a back to back on the road where they blew their load in the first game. It's a safe bet that Columbus will look like a slower team tomorrow night against the Flyers. But don't let that get in the way of your anti-everything narrative.

hatcher

Sep 30, 2007
Kelowna BC
They're also on the tail end of a back to back on the road where they blew their load in the first game. It's a safe bet that Columbus will look like a slower team tomorrow night against the Flyers. But don't let that get in the way of your anti-everything narrative.
they'll kill the sissies. I mean flyers if we don't come ready to play.

Last edited by a moderator:

AaronTrieu

Mar 6, 2008
If anyone is watching sportsnet now there is a chl game on and kamloop is wearing old school cooper pants.

I don't follow the chl and it was the first thing I noticed. I googled it to see if this was their normal gear. Lol

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
Justin Williams reminds me of Scott Mellanby - a guy who should have been a Flyer for life, but somehow spent the majority of his career somewhere else. Shame really.

Embiid

On early summer vacay
May 27, 2010
Philadelphia
Justin Williams reminds me of Scott Mellanby - a guy who should have been a Flyer for life, but somehow spent the majority of his career somewhere else. Shame really.

We can thank Hitchcock mostly....

I liked him even when Hitchcock was putting him in the doghouse. It was clear to me the dude was the prototypical player for the speed of the game ...always kept his wheels moving.

When they traded him I had a feeling we were going to rue the day...

flyersjim73

Nov 19, 2011
Philly
3-2 Flames over Pitt after 2... would be awfully nice if they did us a favor. Great time to break out of a 7 game streak.

Appleyard

Mar 5, 2010
Copenhagen
twitter.com
Versteeg got a bit more than he expected I think when he paired off with Rakell! Not a 'beat down' or anything but Rakell seemed to get the better of him.

Pretty funny actually.

bennysflyers16

Jan 26, 2004
Ducks game still rough , want to watch end of Pens game.

Plus the Brier is on,,,, most of you will have to google that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad