Injury Report: 2015-16 Injury Report Thread | Robidas Island gets Matt Hunwick (Shutdown w/Hernia)

SEER

Sep 21, 2015
So who would be the next Marlie called up if Leivo can't go and Kadri isn't back on Saturday? Morin maybe?

Well.., Carrick would be the next Center with Leafs experience already, but something tells me that he might be over, or close to being over the waiver wire..? But, again..., Lous seems to have all the angles covered for these situations.. :)

Total cap hit is $30.2M ^

FYI, total cap hit of the roster in Edm was $29.6M

I live below the poverty line.., so even the .2 mill. is shocking for me to think about.. LOL!

I'd like to see Soshnikov up for a couple games.

I'd love to see him, too.., but I think he will be later on..., after the Trade Day..

To be perfectly honest.., if Gauthier is expected to be a 4th liner... and defensive play is required, than why not bring him up and use him on the line that he is expected to play on... and PK..?

LeafsLegendAkiBerg

The original great 8
Oct 12, 2006
What is the injury report on are players how long are they expected out.

Yeah, I'd like to know too. The Leafs have 4 games left until the trade deadline and it's going to be hard to move guys like Bozak and Lupul if they're still sitting on IR.

Henchmen 21

Jul 4, 2011
Toronto
Yeah, I'd like to know too. The Leafs have 4 games left until the trade deadline and it's going to be hard to move guys like Bozak and Lupul if they're still sitting on IR.

To be fair, Bozak has always felt more of a summer deal, but if someone wants to trade for him, well theyll know about his injury and expected timetable, and will also know exactly what theyre getting when he returns. If someone really wants Bozak at the TD i dont see his injury really standing in the way of that.
As for lupul if he moves it's at the 2017 deadline earliest, Maaaybe this summer, but thats doubtful

crump

~ ~ (ړײ) ~ ~
Feb 26, 2004
Ontariariario
I wonder if we've seen the last of Lupul this season? I would love to see them rest the injured guys until fully healed ;) to let some Marlies come up after the trade deadline.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
I wonder if we've seen the last of Lupul this season? I would love to see them rest the injured guys until fully healed ;) to let some Marlies come up after the trade deadline.

I think it will be or should I say it should be. I am sorry to say but he brings no value to this team. He'll get the Robidas treatment next year.

On other hand, they may keep him around. We'll need to meet the cap one way or another. Polak, Reimer will be gone.

TheGroceryStick

Jan 19, 2009
Ontario Canada
Michalek broke his finger so I'm sure he was skating this whole time

Skating can mean many things.
Skating with the team, skating with a line, skating by himself. I would assume that both Bozak and Michalek are skating, in anticipation to get back in the lineup - rather than skating while injured.

Faltorvo

Feb 18, 2008
As would I. I wonder if they give Nylander a small taste of the NHL to motivate him for next season.

just as long as "this taste" does absolutely nothing to change his contract status one little bit going forward.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad