Injury Report: 2015-16 Injury Report Thread | Robidas Island gets Matt Hunwick (Shutdown w/Hernia)

leafsgirl12

Apr 29, 2014
Canada
wonder if bozak's injury might be his abdominal muscle he has had issues with in the past since he didn't look like he was limping when he left to go to the dressing room the first time.

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
wonder if bozak's injury might be his abdominal muscle he has had issues with in the past since he didn't look like he was limping when he left to go to the dressing room the first time.

Don't think it had anything to do with the abdominal muscle. It's apparently directly related to that shot block. Once the adrenaline wears off...I imagine it is much worse.

leafsgirl12

Apr 29, 2014
Canada
Don't think it had anything to do with the abdominal muscle. It's apparently directly related to that shot block. Once the adrenaline wears off...I imagine it is much worse.

likely true if he had a bone bruise or sprained or broken foot it likely hurt worse after it started swelling .

hockeywiz542

May 26, 2008
According to the Toronto Sun, when the Maple Leafs travel to Montreal for the first time this season on Saturday night, they likely will have centre Tyler Bozak back in the lineup.

But defenceman Jake Gardiner still isn’t ready to rejoin the team.

http://www.torontosun.com/2015/10/22/bozak-likely-back-for-leafs-in-montreal

TORONTO - When the Maple Leafs travel to Montreal for the first time this season on Saturday night, they likely will have centre Tyler Bozak back in the lineup.

But defenceman Jake Gardiner still isn’t ready to rejoin the team.

Bozak has been out since leaving Toronto’s 6-3 victory in Columbus against the Blue Jackets last Friday with a lower-body injury.

Gardiner, meanwhile, who has an undisclosed injury, did not make the trip to Buffalo on Wednesday night, where the Leafs fell in a tough 2-1 shootout loss to the Sabres.

“I think Bozak will be back, I don’t know for sure 100%,†coach Mike Babcock told reporters at the MasterCard Centre on Thursday, where the Leafs only had an off-ice workout and did not skate.

“Gardiner is day to day, but I know for sure that he’s not going to play in Montreal.â€

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Bozak and Gardiner were placed on the IR today.

(They are retroactive to when they were officially injured, so could be back by Monday's game.)

Primary Assist

The taste of honey is worse than none at all
Jul 7, 2010
Spaling is banged up and will be out tonight. Not sure on the specifics but it sounds like he got hurt against the habs.

mcleex

Fire Parros
Jul 3, 2009
I'm starting to think that these guys aren't actually injured lol

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
No worries, I was just wondering because I haven't seen or heard anything to that effect. Also, hockey's cap, general fanager and capfriendly all have Robidas on regular IR and only Horton on LTIR. May I ask where it was you heard he was on LTIR?

i swear on the radio - so maybe they were talking about how they were going to stick him on the LTIR. no worries :) i'll fix it.

you're v. polite. i like that :nod:

MadSnowman42

Jul 23, 2015
i swear on the radio - so maybe they were talking about how they were going to stick him on the LTIR. no worries :) i'll fix it.

you're v. polite. i like that :nod:
Thank you. No reason not to behave civilised even on an internet message board.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad