Injury Report: 2015-16 Injury Report Thread | Robidas Island gets Matt Hunwick (Shutdown w/Hernia)

WTFMAN99

Jun 17, 2009
With all the injury problems he has had, when he was with the Stars, I'm not as sure as everyone else, that this is not the truth.

Doesn't he have to pass medical tests, to qualify for insurance and to be put on the LTIR?

Horton had to pass a medical to be put on the LTIR for sure.

Yeah, just not sure how it is done.

Horton, Pronger, and Savard I believe had a 3rd party doctor determine their ability to play.

Is it the same with someone like Robidas? Or will it become something at some point where the league will want to ask about his ability to play?

CalgaryLeaf*

With all the injury problems he has had, when he was with the Stars, I'm not as sure as everyone else, that this is not the truth.

Doesn't he have to pass medical tests, to qualify for insurance and to be put on the LTIR?

I agree...This is not some scheme by Shanny/Lamoriello to find cap space...Robidas said he considered retiring after he broke his leg a second time. This time it is not just injuries but he was a 6-7 d-man for the upcoming season. he should take this opportunity to ease out of the NHL but get paid at the same time...He very likely won't retire with all of that money on the table.

http://news.nationalpost.com/sports...career-might-be-over-after-breaking-leg-twice

sda

Feb 18, 2008

I think you mean Horton had to fail a medical

leafsgirl12

Apr 29, 2014
Canada
Bozak reportably left the friday game and tried to return after blocking a shot but then left again. so maybe he has bone bruise or something since he didn't look in much pain when he left the first time.

Kubus

Jun 22, 2014
Bozak reportably left the friday game and tried to return after blocking a shot but then left again. so maybe he has bone bruise or something since he didn't look in much pain when he left the first time.

Yeah, it's weird. He skated off, came back for a few shifts the next period.

The only thing I can think of is a bruised foot, or maybe a sprain of some sort. Has anyone heard anything?

Snow Dog

Victorious
Jan 3, 2013
GTA
Nice fans some of you are.Bozak gets hurt and you people laugh at it.This place is getting more unreal every day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad