2015-16 Coyotes Schedule

Desert Ice 11

Yoooooo
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
Didn't open the link yet so not sure if this is on there

Throwback night will be on black friday (Fri Nov 27, 2015 Flames VS Coyotes 7:00 PM)

and there will be another one in march sometime.

Last edited:

MM658

Feb 7, 2011
Springfield, MA area
I really would like to know what goes on with how a schedule is made. I mean, obviously you put in the available dates, and then run a program. But you have all western canada road trips, and you try to play the same area of teams when you are on the road. I'm sure it's just a fancy algorithm, but still would like to see a documentary or something on how something like this is done.
For what little it's worth, the AHL schedule is produced by hand, with a magnetic white board and multi-colored magnets. It makes for easy adjustments in the early stages of formulation.
It's not a documentary (which I agree would be cool to see), but here's a write-up of how they do it at the minor-league level:
http://theahl.com/making-the-ahl-schedule-a-critical-task-p193244&t=mobile_news_article&bblh=

Bondurant

Jul 4, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
This could be a good season for ticket sales. A lot of bankable teams coming in town for Saturday games and Detroit and Chicago coming for midweek games that will help bump attendance.

I'd love to attend the home opener but I'll be out of town attending a soccer game (USA v Mexico) at the Rose Bowl. Might still pick up a ticket in the event I get back in town again on 10/10.

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Fifty-six (56) Coyotes games will be televised on FOX Sports Arizona and 18 on FOX Sports Arizona Plus, reaching over 2.5 million cable and satellite households throughout Arizona and New Mexico. Combined, the two channels will televise all 41 Coyotes home games and 35 of the team’s road games. The channel location for the Coyotes games against the Chicago Blackhawks on April 5 and against the Nashville Predators on April 7 will be announced at a later date

http://coyotes.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=777942&navid=DL|ARI|home

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad