2015-16 Coyotes Schedule

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
We'll see in August when the NBA schedule is released.

It's already the case that the Suns and Coyotes rarely play on the same night, and has been for a few years (can't remember with whom on here I had that conversation in the last few weeks)

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
It's already the case that the Suns and Coyotes rarely play on the same night, and has been for a few years (can't remember with whom on here I had that conversation in the last few weeks)

Hang on, I get the exact number from last year is a sec.

Edit: They both played home games at the same time, 5 times last year. Staples has shown that in a pinch, you can have one play an afternoon game and the other can play at night. Of those 5 dates, 2 were on the weekend and 3 during the week (so those might change).

Last edited:

Howler Scores

Mar 13, 2011
Maricopa County
Okay...........I'll say it. Where are they opening?:dunno:

People have reported the "Glendale Kicked Them Out". This is not true, they are trying to get out of their payments but have reportedly stated they want the Coyotes to play there. On the other hand, Phoenix had an executive session yesterday to "make revisions to the Suns lease".

So either way the games are here in sunny Arizona. Beyond that, well that is a topic for other threads.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
OP has been updated with a link to the full schedule.

First game of the year is Friday, October 9 at Los Angeles.

Rbenj

May 10, 2007
Surprise AZ
we're also starting the season with a back to back..
well at least it's not too far in terms of travel, but hopefully, our supposedly projected "youth" line-up will be up for it.

Matias Maccete

Chopping up defenses
Sep 21, 2014
Looking forward to making the trek down from Winnipeg for the New Years Eve game, should be a good one.

Frig off Lahey! We don't want the **** winds blowing around here.

(Before anyone thinks I'm being overly hostile it's a joke on his trailer park boys username)

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
15 Saturday games (36.5% of our schedule), thanks NHL :)

0 Sunday
3 Monday
5 Tuesday
2 Wednesday
11 Thursday
5 Friday
15 Saturday

Nearly half the home games are on Friday or Saturday.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
The travel schedule is a bit nicer this year.

The Coyotes travelled 49,818 miles last season, the most in the league. Dallas was second at 48,216 and Anaheim third at 46,967.

This year, the Coyotes see a drastic reduction, down to 40,504 miles. Nearly half the league will travel more this year.

Tad Mikowski

Hail to the King Baby
Sponsor
May 31, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
The travel schedule is a bit nicer this year.

The Coyotes travelled 49,818 miles last season, the most in the league. Dallas was second at 48,216 and Anaheim third at 46,967.

This year, the Coyotes see a drastic reduction, down to 40,504 miles. Nearly half the league will travel more this year.

Cutting Roughly 10,000 Miles out of travel is a very nice thing. the Rooks wont be so jet lagged

awfulwaffle

Jun 20, 2011
Dallas, TX
I like the reduced travel. I can't believe it got cut down by 8k miles. I really would like to know what goes on with how a schedule is made. I mean, obviously you put in the available dates, and then run a program. But you have all western canada road trips, and you try to play the same area of teams when you are on the road. I'm sure it's just a fancy algorithm, but still would like to see a documentary or something on how something like this is done.

RR

Mar 8, 2009
Cave Creek, AZ
The reduced travel must mean we're moving. And I'm sure we'll soon learn to where once some folks finish calculating the total air mileage from their hopeful city based on the Coyotes 2015-16 schedule. ;)

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
Anyone know when tix go on sale?

I'd look for the Friday, Sep 18th if last year is any indication. That's a few days before the preseason games start, same as last year.

If IIRC they'll release the 12 (could be 11 or 13) game plans in 2 to 3 weeks. Then the 5 game plans in lat Aug - early Sep.

You can look at the resellers(Stubhub, seatgeek, etc.) and they already have some.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad