2015-16 CBJ "Buy/Sell"

Double-Shift Lasse

Just post better
Dec 22, 2004
Exurban Cbus
No, not a ticket thread, that's still here: http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1749855

This is our annual "late summer and there's nothing to talk about so let's play a game" thread.

Make a statement/prediction regarding the Blue Jackets upcoming season. Can be a stat/number thing, or more general. Next poster either buys (thinks it will happen) or sells (thinks it won't), then makes a statement/prediction of their own.

To begin: Bob starts 65 or more games this season

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Buy.

Fedor Tyutin plays under 20 mins per game

Buy.

Golo plays more minutes than Tyuts.

And btw, the world in which Boller is in the lineup AND Clarkson scores ten plus goals is a world where the Jackets have an injury crisis. When healthy we have better players.

JKinCLE

killing time @ work
Jul 10, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Columbus has less than 250 man games lost.

Buy.

Buy/sell: Wennberg breaks out with a 45-50 point season, and finishes as a + player.

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Big sell

Bobrovsky gets injured again. Keeping his streak of 2 straight years going

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Sell. They'll split.

I will buy the make it to December with a winning record (since nobody commented on that)

One of Sonny Milano, Kerby Rychel, or Bjorkstrand gets traded this season in a package for a defensive upgrade

EspenK

Sep 25, 2011
Sell. They'll split.

I will buy the make it to December with a winning record (since nobody commented on that)

One of Sonny Milano, Kerby Rychel, or Bjorkstrand gets traded this season in a package for a defensive upgrade

Sell. (I don't think teams will be looking to dump top 4 D men during the season and I don't see us shipping one of these guys out at the deadline.)

Buy/Sell Cam hits 50 pts breaking his .5 ppg streak.

TheOllieC

cajun filet
Jul 12, 2013
Charlotte, NC
Sell. (I don't think teams will be looking to dump top 4 D men during the season and I don't see us shipping one of these guys out at the deadline.)

Buy/Sell Cam hits 50 pts breaking his .5 ppg streak.

Sell.

Jenner finishes the season with more points than Dubinsky.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Sell.

Jenner finishes the season with more points than Dubinsky.
I'll buy that. And I think Dubinsky is gonna have a big year. I think Jenner will be this years Stone. Yeah we know he can do it all.. But I think he's gonna show he can do it on another level.
Sell.

Sonny Milano plays more than 20 games on Ryan Johansen's wing.

Sell. As much as I'd love it, I'm not quite sure Sonny is ready for that role so quickly.

Sonny Milano plays more than 20 games in the NHL this season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad