2015-16 Canucks Injury Thread

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Well, looking at it positively, Desjardins will be forced to use both Virtanen and MCann at the same time now...or are we going to see more of Adam Cracknell?....sure hope not....if the tank is unofficially on, then play both the kids...what have you got to lose?

Canadian Canuck

Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
:laugh: Is it bad that I'm happy???

Sedin-Sedin-Hansen
Bae-Bo-Virtanen
Burrows-McCann-Vrbata
Etem-Vey-Dorsett
Cracknell

Hamhuis-Tanev
Hutton-Sbisa
Bartkowski-Biega

Maybe we pick Ehrhoff up off of Waivers??

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
I can't figure that out, lower face and neck protection should be mandatory, I'm waiting for somebody to take a slap shot in the neck which would kill you.

I think that just happened a week ago. Can't remember the league, KHL maybe?

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Sutter is the perfect example of why you don't rush to sign middle-six "shutdown" players. After the season he just had a good GM could have probably got him to take a paycut instead of a massive raise and full NTC.

Scurr

Jun 25, 2009
Whalley
Sutter is the perfect example of why you don't rush to sign middle-six "shutdown" players. After the season he just had a good GM could have probably got him to take a paycut instead of a massive raise and full NTC.

That's easy to say now. Sutter went into the season with no history of being injured and looking at a big opportunity offensively.

opendoor

Dec 12, 2006
That's easy to say now. Sutter went into the season with no history of being injured and looking at a big opportunity offensively.

Yeah, but signing a guy that far in advance should come with a tangible discount because of the insurance it provides to the player. Virtually the entire risk of signing that early was borne by the team and they got nothing out of it, save for some cost certainty on a contract that looked overpriced the day it was signed.

When you sign a guy a year in advance and give him a retroactive NTC he shouldn't be near the top of the payscale for his class of player like Sutter is. Now with the cap potentially going down it's looking like an even worse deal.

iceburg

Don't ask why
Aug 31, 2003
Certainly a lock now for the defence to have their worst offensive production year in team history.

13 goals in 324 games is pretty remarkable. You'd think they'd get that by accident. When a team is collectively that bad it is the system more than the players.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
What happend to Bo and Hammer? Man o man we need Hammer playing good games upping his value. And Bo is the anti tank so i dont mind him resting a few games :laugh:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Anyone here how long vrbata is out for? Long term??

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
I'm on pins and needles waiting for this Vrbata update...

I did not like the intensity of vibration that knee took with that rut... screams ligament damage.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad