Olympics: 2014 - U.S. Roster Discussion (Part II)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xokkeu

Apr 5, 2012
Frozen
Parise and Kane being on the same line didn't really work all that well in 2010.

Parise-Stastny-Kessel
Ryan-Kesler-Kane
Paciorrety-Pavelski-Wheeler
Callahan-Backes-Brown
Stepan, Oshie

Suter-Yandle
McDonagh-Martin
JJ-Shattenkrik
Orpik, Faulk

Quick
Miller
Howard

Parise was the US leading scorer. The biggest chemistry issue was between Kane and Stastny.

Mathmew Purrrr Oh

#meowmeowmeowmeow
Apr 18, 2013
meow
someone is sure looking forward to the upcoming season and maybe nabbing himself a spot in Sochi

BQZlsNcCQAAibgo.jpg

Lonewolfe2015

Rom Com Male Lead
Sponsor
Dec 2, 2007
Are you talking PP? Stastny played with Parise and Langenbrunner.

From what I remember it was Kane and they did not mesh well together at all, should have been pretty obvious they wouldn't too but the US just tried putting their #1 at each position together and hoping for the best.

End of Line

Mar 20, 2009
Parise was the US leading scorer. The biggest chemistry issue was between Kane and Stastny.

Kane had no chemistry with Parise and Statsny. Kane was moved off that line while Lagenbrunner moved up, and Kane moved down to Kesler's line and the two had chemistry. Reason why I want to keep Parise/Stastny and Kane/Kesler together.

BlueDream

Aug 30, 2011
Byfuglien should be motivated by the regular season, the Olympics really shouldn't have that much of an effect on him.

truefan8993

Dec 20, 2011
someone is sure looking forward to the upcoming season and maybe nabbing himself a spot in Sochi

BQZlsNcCQAAibgo.jpg

:amazed:

If he was in his previous condition I don't think he would make the team because of playing on big ice. However, if he keeps this up I think he definitely make this team. :yo::handclap:

usahockey22flyers

2 years away from being 2 years away
Nov 9, 2009
Philly
Parise-Stastny-Kane...

did NOT work, like at all. They didn't make an impact against the Swiss, had a point or two against Norway, and were "meh" against Canada (actually they may have been broken up by then).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad