Prospect Info: 2014 Sharks prospect camp

Alaskanice

Sep 23, 2009
1 1/2 hours away
I went to this last year and really wanted to attend this year as well but I'll be out of state.
Odd request, if anyone is going and gets an extra poster, I'd be happy to pay the $10 for it. PM me if anyone can do this. Thanks.

sr228

Sep 16, 2007
One more invite to the development camp - G Matt Skoff.

Ashley Chase @AshleyChaseTV · Jul 1
Pittsburgh-area goalies invited to development camps: Penn State's Matt Skoff to @SanJoseSharks, Michigan St.'s Jake Hildebrand to @Penguins

juicyrebound

May 15, 2012
San Diego
Randy Gazzola is getting a tryout.. I guess that's the Val D' Or consolation prize for not being able to sign Guiallame Gelinas.... And historically blowing it by skipping over Mantha (120 PTS in 53 games and 6'5, literally would have been perfect for Pacific) huge swing and a miss if Muellar doesn't really develop...
He looks like he may have potential tho.. Does anyone know more about him, are his big numbers a product of playing 2nd pairing after Gelinas? I hope he's just a late bloomer..

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Randy Gazzola is getting a tryout.. I guess that's the Val D' Or consolation prize for not being able to sign Guiallame Gelinas.... And historically blowing it by skipping over Mantha (120 PTS in 53 games and 6'5, literally would have been perfect for Pacific) huge swing and a miss if Muellar doesn't really develop...
He looks like he may have potential tho.. Does anyone know more about him, are his big numbers a product of playing 2nd pairing after Gelinas? I hope he's just a late bloomer..

Mantha is beyond overrated on this site. Its hilarious. The Q is the softest and least defensive out of the CHL.

Coy

Feb 25, 2014
SF
Mantha is beyond overrated on this site. Its hilarious. The Q is the softest and least defensive out of the CHL.

Yep. I think people are gonna be disappointed with what they get with Mantha. He will be an alright player but he'll never live up to the expectations that this site has for him.

Mayo8898

May 18, 2014
Over ager from the Dub. Nice numbers but he was older than a lot of his competition and if I had to guess played a lot with Draisaitl.

Hey, I'm a huge sharks fan and new to this board. I just wanted to say this:
Draisaitl = Prince Albert
Fiddler = Prince George

Fiddler's most consistent linemate seems to be (after watching highlights and comparing stats) Troy Bourke (avs prospect, overager). Fiddler had a 4-goal game in the last game of the season to reach 50 goals :yo:

Gene Parmesan

Dedicated to babies who came feet first
Jul 23, 2009
California
Hey, I'm a huge sharks fan and new to this board. I just wanted to say this:
Draisaitl = Prince Albert
Fiddler = Prince George

Fiddler's most consistent linemate seems to be (after watching highlights and comparing stats) Troy Bourke (avs prospect, overager). Fiddler had a 4-goal game in the last game of the season to reach 50 goals :yo:

oops I read it as prince Albert. My bad.

JayP812

The Team of Tomorrow
Aug 16, 2010
Bay Area
I just noticed neither Tennyson nor Abeltshauser is invited to camp. Are they injured or is there some other reason?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad