OT: 2014 Playoff Avatars and Requests

Jaded-Fan

Mar 18, 2004
Pittsburgh
tumblr_m2jo2aI0YG1qiykmp.gif

i'd love something around this (couldn't find a still of it) if anyone is still taking requests? leadership at its finest!

Not sure if it is not animated if it would be as fun, but yes I loved that. It was not as if Philly or their fans could hate Crosby more. Have fun with it, no players are more deserving of a **** you move like that one.

Assorted Nuggets

May 1, 2013
British Columbia
Not sure if it is not animated if it would be as fun, but yes I loved that. It was not as if Philly or their fans could hate Crosby more. Have fun with it, no players are more deserving of a **** you move like that one.

Yeah I was thinking that as I posted it, but unfortunately I'm unoriginal when it come to these things haha

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
Can I get (150x150):

PLACT.png

It would go.. smug DB (getting to our game) , play likecraig adams today, buckle up baby right? Does that make sense?

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
tumblr_m2jo2aI0YG1qiykmp.gif

i'd love something around this (couldn't find a still of it) if anyone is still taking requests? leadership at its finest!

Like this?
s8xrefZ.gif

Or were you wanting just one frame?
K60rI11.gif

Can I get (150x150):

PLACT.png

It would go.. smug DB (getting to our game) , play likecraig adams today, buckle up baby right? Does that make sense?

I just re-sized the pic,let me know if you had something else in mind

SRcqPqs.gif

Last edited:

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Need to get 'F3?' in here:

f31.png

Either 1 or 2 frames (2nd with '...' maybe).

I'm not sure if this is what you were going for. The second picture you had would have worked for a second frame, too. But, anyhoo, the '...' kind of gets lost in the background without text, so this is what I've got ...

gUwRJYA.gif

45BFex7.gif

KwkrsTQ.gif

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Please :) Feel free to jazz up with whatever quotes you deem appropriate

You might want to hit up Iced Capp or one of the other wittier posters for a better caption, because this is all I could come up with ...
Di2OvVc.gif

(reference)

If you come up with a caption you like better, just let me know and I'll re-do it for you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad