OT: 2014 Playoff Avatars and Requests

Zirakzigil

Global Moderator
Jul 5, 2010
Canada
GARY_zpsebb8833c.gif

If no one is usin this one I might claim it.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
no one requested it, i just made it.. so all yours.

Pretty damn solid, I like that one.

Also thanks for making mine...it's just obscure enough for me to love it :D

I had my doubts about this theme having staying power, but I'm liking what I'm seeing so far. The Rangers have the best theme of the year (which they stole from us!), but we're definitely up there.

ZapRowsdower13

Ticklish Tummy Tumx2
Mar 2, 2007
Pittsburgh, PA
Good job on all of them. Gonna use the Foosball champion one bc a buddy of mine and I convinced a few people our high school had a Foosball team with me as Captain, he as assistant.

Last edited:

AquaticBirdman

Sep 25, 2007
Montreal, Canada
If my "crash test dummy/Adams & Glass" combined with the "buckle up baby" slogan is a little too tricky then please let me know and I'll come up with something a little simpler for you lol. Thanks again!

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
If my "crash test dummy/Adams & Glass" combined with the "buckle up baby" slogan is a little too tricky then please let me know and I'll come up with something a little simpler for you lol. Thanks again!

This one might be better suited for PensPlz and his mad skill. He had posted that he'd be working on requests this morning.

I'm going to be away for the next few hours, but I'll check back.

::EDIT:: Almost forgot ... we'll need you to find photos to use. Thanks!

Last edited:

Hydro

Apr 29, 2013
Windsor
Out of room for any more to be added in the first post, but they're all here and I'll update the OP with links to posts that have new avatars.

Here's a Groundhog Day one that's up for grabs. It's blank, so let me know if you want text added ...

bLgxe6L.gif

Also added these WTF moments:
MlZ2Con.gif
x52lGvB.gif
eFYfHwd.gif

And these:
ki1Pcaa.gif
8EKj7FH.gif
mKZmvNZ.gif
Is anyone using the last one (Winger) or can I claim it?!

T1K

Jul 23, 2013
Pittsburgh
These are fantastic. I chose the Bennett has game one, obviously, so hopefully no one called dibs on that.

SHOOTANDSCORE

Eeny Meeny Miny Moe
Sep 25, 2005
If anyone wants to share the WTF Crosby one, feel free. I don't post all that much and it is too good to get minimal exposure. The more the merrier. :D

Also, if anyone wants to mess around with the baby punch idea - I don't think it has been done yet. Maybe along the lines of the WTF series but instead of lineups, something like "we're a grinding team" and then the pic

baby.png

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad