Nikita Nikitin
Fedor Tyutin

Last edited by a moderator:

CBJWerenski8

Formerly CBJWennberg10 (RIP Kivi)
Jun 13, 2009
Bob, Tyuts, and Artem will make it. Nikitin needs a strong showing

thebus2288*

Not knowing much about the KHL guys it looks like Nikitin still has a pretty good chance to make it. Looking at USA....WOW. If I was Dubinsky i'd be pretty pissed to not even get a look over a handful of those guys. Even though i'm biased a bit and he's more of a scorer I think Atkinson should've gotten a look over these guys as well. Both of them (Dubi especially) can bring more grit, energy and "secondary" scoring in a 3rd or 4th line role than Bennett, Bjugstad, Lewis, Abdellkader, Smith, Saad, Palmieri.

First Canada now America...I'm gonna have to go with the Russians now.

Until they put Varlamov in net.

major major

Feb 18, 2013
WOW. If I was Dubinsky i'd be pretty pissed to not even get a look over a handful of those guys. Even though i'm biased a bit and he's more of a scorer I think Atkinson should've gotten a look over these guys as well. Both of them (Dubi especially) can bring more grit, energy and "secondary" scoring in a 3rd or 4th line role than Bennett, Bjugstad, Lewis, Abdellkader, Smith, Saad, Palmieri.

So whats the story? We know there's no way they thought all those guys are better than Dubi. Did he piss someone off?

Jyrki

Benning has been purged! VANmen!
May 24, 2011
溫哥華
Huh? Wheeler is better than Dubi.

Some other player's on that list, are not however.

But even better player wasn't invited, in Pominville.

Trevor Lewis was invited, for Christ's sake. Unless Dubi has a lingering injury or he flat out refused, there's no reason he shouldn't have gotten the call.

Mayor Bee

Dec 29, 2008
Methot is the lone Senator invited to Canada's Summer orientation.

Dude is a workhorse.

Lone Senator? How many wives of higher-ups would Jason Spezza have to get openly involved with in order to just keep him out of the preliminary camp?

Skraut

Jul 31, 2006
Enter city here
Thanks for reminding me, I need to clear the 2010 curling off my DVR, to make room for 2014 curling.

Long Live Norway's Pants!

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137

That would be very impressive if Dano made the team, it would do wonders for his development to practice and play with Gaborik, Hossa and Chara. I'm really interested to see if he can keep up and make some contributions. Doesn't anyone know if any other draftees have a chance to make a team this year? I wonder if Murray had played last season if he would have a chance to be on the WC again.

InjuredChoker

Dec 25, 2011
LTIR or golf course
That would be very impressive if Dano made the team, it would do wonders for his development to practice and play with Gaborik, Hossa and Chara. I'm really interested to see if he can keep up and make some contributions. Doesn't anyone know if any other draftees have a chance to make a team this year? I wonder if Murray had played last season if he would have a chance to be on the WC again.

Barkov.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad