GDT: 2014 NHL Free Agent Frenzy | July 1st, 2014 | 12:00 PM EST (18:00 CET)

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Not a guy I wanted but let's hope he proves me wrong.

Well, at nearly 2 hits per game in 12 TOI, you have to like that. And $2m looks good.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 2m

Correction: Boyle's AAV in TB is $2M, not $2.3M. Bad typing error by me. Regret the inconvenience.

Yzlamic Preacher*

When did he say this? I have been listening for about 10 minutes now to the presser. He's talking about Nikitin and Fayne's deals now.

In the beginning he talked about how Stralman is a all these things and that he was great. He mentioned it all in the same time he was talking about the Pouliot signing.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Excellent signing. Nabokov can mentor Bishop and even Vasilevski a bit at camp. And he's still got 25 good games per year in him. The Isles ran him down.

The Boyle signing is a bit underwhelming, but we got a lot better today.

SMFY

Yzlamic Preacher*

Bow in the all mighty glory of the Yzergod. Be one with Yzlam and his prophet the Murway.

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
How does one change their name?

Like this:
You may change your username once every 365 (120 sponsors, 270 staff) days. Don't change it to something silly unless you're prepared to live with for a year. If you are newly registered the days count starts from your registration date. We allow one account per user and one user per account. Usage of multiple accounts may result in loss of privileges. Do not attempt to register another account to change your username. The option to change usernames is in UserCP--->Settings & Options--->Edit Email & Password. Only enter your password once at the top of the form. The other password fields are only for changing your password. Users with Infraction Level I or greater (10+ points) also will not be able to change names until their points expire. If you are having problems using the software or make an error typing in your new username contact an administrator or super moderator.
Source: HFBoards - FAQ

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Bob McKenzie ‏@TSNBobMcKenzie 37s

Brian Boyle to TB. Three years, $2.3M AAV.

This will be a good sign. I supported Cally, and will also support Stralman and Boyle. Boyle is a heart and soul player, who is going to block shots, was the Rangers best PK'er, and he is also great at Face offs.

Tampa has basically taken the Rangers two best PK'ers.

TBLightning24 is clearly a wizard.

LOL, HOF Ranger fans are going to hate me even more now. :laugh:

I made a decision to change teams, did not think the players would follow me. :laugh: :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad