GDT: 2014 NHL Entry Draft – Round 1: Fri Jun 27, 7PM ET 2.0

Et le But

Nov 28, 2010
New York
"I've got 26 teams to show that they missed out and I definitely have to show the Islanders that they were right."

This is why I was sold on Hosang. He's just a kid. He will mature. He's got the drive and motivation too. Good thing NYI isn't in our division. I feel like he'll make some real noise in the NHL.

Edit: Can't complain with the Scherbak pick, by the way.

I'm a Ho-Sang fan and will be rooting for him, but thankfully we picked a guy I can't complain about. It's probably for the best Ho-Sang is getting out of Canada, too many dinosaurs who want everyone to be a good quiet farm boy.

Ho-Sang needs to learn to use his teammates more to live up to his skill, but I think he wants to make a statement.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
I'm a Ho-Sang fan and will be rooting for him, but thankfully we picked a guy I can't complain about. It's probably for the best Ho-Sang is getting out of Canada, too many dinosaurs who want everyone to be a good quiet farm boy.

Ho-Sang needs to learn to use his teammates more to live up to his skill, but I think he wants to make a statement.

I think guys with personality make bad hockey players.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Somehow, I see that the bottom 5 pick of this draft will surpass players chosen before. In a weak draft, that's a really strong bottom 5.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00