Prospect Info: 2014 Lightning Development Camp

Yzlamic Preacher*

But we want to get rid of Brewer and Carle! Where's team Callahan?

Speak for yourself. I think Carle did great and has done great since being here. I think working him less will make him better.

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Hey guys. I was at the camp today for about 30-45 minutes and had my gopro up on the glass. I was going to stay for the entire thing but my fiance was getting impatient. I got the first scrimmage with Drouin's team against Witt in net. No one scored in 3 periods but apparently on the other side Diangelo was wracking up points. Witt looked great in net and besides Drouin being Drouin, Tanner Richard looked great.

I should have the vids up later today or tomorrow.

Mihms06

Jan 11, 2012
Florida
Yea I was there for the entire thing, that kid is impressive for someone not having too much "elite" training/competition . As in never playing in any better leagues or anything.

Drouin didn't look to bad he was killing it on the stick drills, and did pretty decent during the 3v3 his team isn't really too stacked.

Yzlamic Preacher*

Hey guys. I was at the camp today for about 30-45 minutes and had my gopro up on the glass. I was going to stay for the entire thing but my fiance was getting impatient. I got the first scrimmage with Drouin's team against Witt in net. No one scored in 3 periods but apparently on the other side Diangelo was wracking up points. Witt looked great in net and besides Drouin being Drouin, Tanner Richard looked great.

I should have the vids up later today or tomorrow.

Get rid of her, she can't love you like we can.

Petes

Jun 23, 2014
I would appreciate any feedback possible on how Dominik Masin looks during camp as he will be playing for my hometown Peterborough Petes next season! Thanks in advance!!

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Costello broke the glass this morning. Whats the word on this kid? He seems to have done real well in the 3v3.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad