Prospect Info: 2014 Leafs Board Prospect Ranking: #10

shelf

Nov 4, 2006
London ONtario
MacWilliam. People seem to either underrate or forget about him, and I have no clue why. He is real solid, close to NHL ready.

He is 24 years old and was a healthy scratch on a couple of different occasions with the Marlies. He may become on decent #7 in the future.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
He is 24 years old and was a healthy scratch on a couple of different occasions with the Marlies. He may become on decent #7 in the future.

I agree. He lacks foot speed which will likely hold him back from being a regular NHLer, especially with the speed trend that we're seeing teams go with now.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
Why is Nilsson getting so more move love than Loov? Figured Loov was the better prospect based on what I've read here.

Loov has gotten some love last week but Nilsson has been so much better then him in Sweden and overall in their short careers. Don't forget Nilsson was just as hyped as Loov the last 2 years or so at the prospect camp.

bobermay

Mar 6, 2009
Fredericton
Loov has gotten some love last week but Nilsson has been so much better then him in Sweden and overall in their short careers. Don't forget Nilsson was just as hyped as Loov the last 2 years or so at the prospect camp.

And Nilsson is younger...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad