2014 Kings Stanley Cup Photo Thread!

kingsholygrail

Banana Split 1-1
Sponsor
Dec 21, 2006
Derpifornia

haha Nice. Same place I got my first pic with the cup. :laugh: This time, though, there may actually be more Kings personnel there. I remember it was so empty because the only affiliated King or whatever that could even be there was Evans due to the lockout. :laugh:

Ron*

bQB6Sl.jpg

Ron*

wfvFgw.jpg

That's me on the left, and on my right is one of my best friends, the guy who gives me endless entertainment at Kings games by drinking the night away and asking me who is winning.

Because he can't see the ice after 8 beers.

Ron*

Cool jersey number Ron

Thanks, I also got the name "Original Fan" on the back of it. ;)

I think that "Jazz Hands" guy might have the best I've ever seen. There was another guy that got a jersey dedicated to the 2012 run where he doesn't have a number just says "Canucks suck, Blues too, Coyotes too, Devils too." :laugh:

Captain Mittens*

wfvFgw.jpg

That's me on the left, and on my right is one of my best friends, the guy who gives me endless entertainment at Kings games by drinking the night away and asking me who is winning.

Because he can't see the ice after 8 beers.

:handclap::handclap::handclap::handclap:

Ron*

Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 5m5 minutes ago
First looks at names on Cup, from @LAKingsPR and @keeperofthecup

B0uaASeIAAAONLy.jpg

B0uaASjIMAA6L3y.jpg

KingsKnight

Reset in progress
Nov 12, 2008
CA

Ron*

Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 58m58 minutes ago
Bob Miller's favorite name on the Cup is assistant manager Frank Selke, who was "FJ SELKE (ASS MAN)"

B0ucjK6CYAAuVmU.jpg

Ziggy Stardust

Master Debater
Jul 25, 2002
Parts Unknown
Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 58m58 minutes ago
Bob Miller's favorite name on the Cup is assistant manager Frank Selke, who was "FJ SELKE (ASS MAN)"

B0ucjK6CYAAuVmU.jpg

Frank Selke was the original Ass Man?!

Side note, pretty cool to see Rob Blake's name on there as a King, just as it is with Luc (again).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad