2014 Kings Stanley Cup Photo Thread!

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Rich Hammond ‏@Rich_Hammond 58m58 minutes ago
Bob Miller's favorite name on the Cup is assistant manager Frank Selke, who was "FJ SELKE (ASS MAN)"

B0ucjK6CYAAuVmU.jpg

They were clearly way more mature than us to be able to handle that. I can't avert my eyes from "ASS TRAIN"

Captain Mittens*

I just stumbled on to this video a cool perspective from the 100 section of the Jazz hands goal . I goal is at about 2:45

On the third or fourth tmie you watch it, watch how fast Quick hauls ass up the ice :)

Captain Mittens*

You can hear the "We want the cup" chant much more clearly.

You can hear it really well on the Canadian broadcast. (Even though Hughson was more excited about Henrick's initial save that AMart's goal)

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottkmlps

Aug 25, 2003
Ladysmith, BC
Visit site
You can hear it really well on the Canadian broadcast. (Even though Hughson was more excited about Henrick's initial save that AMart's goal)

Hughson was brutal that series when it came to Quick & Lundqvist. Every save by Lundqvist was "Greeeeeaaat save Lundqvist.", and every save by Quick was just, "Stopped by Quick.".

kingsfan

President of the Todd McLellan fan club by default
Mar 18, 2002
Manitoba, Canada
He's a Nucks broadcaster, even if he got promoted to the national level on CBC. He was following along as the Kings lost to the Nucks in 2009 and again when we won in 2012, and all the time in between. I doubt he likes the Kings much.

Captain Mittens*

This is my favorite Hughson moment.

[Yt]rzwYVfvDfVo[/MEDIA]

Ron*

This is my favorite Hughson moment.

[Yt]rzwYVfvDfVo[/MEDIA]

Yeah, I was really pissed at the favortism showed by him and Craig Simpson during that VAN series, but to me he made up for it in the rundown of game 6 against the Devils. Outstanding, really legendary call and staying silent the last two minutes so the crowd can count it down; that was really something special.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad