OT: 2014 HFWild Fantasy Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
:yo:

Sorry, that really sucks though. AJ Green just completely lit up Pitt last week, so Julio was in line for a monster game again.

Sad that I'm deciding between Charles Johnson and Marquess Wilson for my number 3 receiver.. and I'm the top seed. :laugh:

I saw Jeremy Hill with 20-something points and immediately x'd out of the window. Yeahhh, not my day :laugh:

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
You started Johnny Football this week in the semis? That's gutsy..

Yeah. Cam's injury put me in a tough spot. I felt it was high-risk, high-reward, and if he did awful, maybe my other players could step up, and they did. However, I think for Ponder This is was more of a matter of his stars having mediocre days giving me the tight and close victory. Good game man. Parkey scared me.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
Yeah. Cam's injury put me in a tough spot. I felt it was high-risk, high-reward, and if he did awful, maybe my other players could step up, and they did. However, I think for Ponder This is was more of a matter of his stars having mediocre days giving me the tight and close victory. Good game man. Parkey scared me.

Well, good luck in the finals.. 1 vs. 2. :handclap:

Wild Caniac

@WildCaniac
Jan 23, 2013
NC
Yeah. I've played for a few years but this was my first PPR league, although my 2nd league this year is a full PPR league and 2nd in that as well haha.

Wild11MN

First round losers
May 28, 2013
MN
I wouldn't say it's a lock yet, but it's looking pretty good for me right now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad