Prospect Info: 2014 Flyers prospect ranking: #4

BringBackHakstol

Oct 25, 2005
Philadelphia
For me Cousins barely makes my top 15 anymore. I am starting to question his comittment to the game which is a big deal at this level.
My personal 11 through 15-Willcox, Lindbolm, Parks, Straka, Cousins.
Even after 15 we have guys that I still like- Fazleev, Leier, Friedman, VV and Lauridsen round out my top 20.

You are way too low on Cousins, Friedman and especially Leier

I really don't see what people like in Straka & Parks.

Jray42

May 10, 2009
Philadelphia
Voted for Parks bc if he turns into a stud I'm a genius along with the other 4 guys :naughty:

But really it's Sanheim, Hagg, Stolarz, NAK

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012

Straka is the most overrated prospect we have. He has little, to no, chance of ever sniffing the roster. Parks is more of a running joke at this point.

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ

Well Straka did better than Cousins this season so theres that. Straka if he becomes more consistent can be good. Problem is he hasnt shone it yet. The kid can really shoot and control the puck.

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
Can someone cut out the management guys and put these two photos next to each other?

sanheim.jpg

Sean+Couturier+2011+NHL+Entry+Draft+Round+pOnftta02Eil.jpg

FLAMESFAN

Feb 27, 2002
Hey guys, I don't normally make proposals, but I just wanted to see what you guys think. It looks like Hagg is getting pushed down your depth chart as you are very deep with Dmen. We are in short supply of good D prospects, but we have a lot of forward depth.
Who from our prospect pool would interest you? Out of Sven Bartschi, Markus Granlund, or Mark Jankowski. We just drafted Hunter Smith - and I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of interest there, but we are also short on RW. I'd prefer to hold onto him.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Hey guys, I don't normally make proposals, but I just wanted to see what you guys think. It looks like Hagg is getting pushed down your depth chart as you are very deep with Dmen. We are in short supply of good D prospects, but we have a lot of forward depth.
Who from our prospect pool would interest you? Out of Sven Bartschi, Markus Granlund, or Mark Jankowski. We just drafted Hunter Smith - and I'm pretty sure there would be a lot of interest there, but we are also short on RW. I'd prefer to hold onto him.

I'd probably just hang on to Hagg over those guys.

jd2210

Registered Non User
Jul 24, 2009
Great White North

I must admit that I base my ranking of him on his wjc performance which apparently wasn't his best work. But I thought that he was a step behind pretty much everyone and played like a lost puppy. Apparently he was better both before and after that tourny

Curufinwe

Feb 28, 2013
I suck at photoshop, but it would be funny if someone photoshopped couts beard onto sanheim and then blacked out his front teeth :laugh:

I only have a really old copy of Photoshop that I almost never use, so just getting the two pictures to be next to each other and be the same size took me half an hour. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00