Prospect Info: 2014 Flyers prospect ranking: #4

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
images

He's the furthest away, but will be the best player out of all Flyers prospects when it's all said and done. :nod:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
for Hagg? I think Stolarz should get some consideration. Maybe not win, but certainly not be dismissed.

Yeah I have to agree with OP here, goalies tend to not do real well in these things unless they're really polished (which Stolarz isn't at the moment). The unpredictability with the position really hurt them. I do think he ends up taking the #6 spot though.

Hagg has good upside, further along in his developement, & plays a premium position as well.

BillyShoe1721

Terriers
Mar 29, 2007
Philadelphia, PA
images

He's the furthest away, but will be the best player out of all Flyers prospects when it's all said and done. :nod:

I'd argue Morin and Stolarz are both further away than Sanheim. Sanheim is already a more polished player than Morin, and Stolarz is looking at at least two seasons in the AHL before he gets consideration for the NHL.

Random Forest

May 12, 2010
It breaks a little more wide open for me after Sanheim.

I'm torn between Aube-Kubel (love this pick) and Hagg for #5. I'll probably give the vote to NAK since he's not likely to get many and Hagg should win that easily.

My top 10:

1. PARKS
1. Morin
2. Gostisbehere
3. Laughton
4. Sanheim
5. AubeKubel
6. Hagg
7. Akeson
8. Alt
9. Stolarz
10. Leier/Friedman (love this pick, too)

sa cyred

Running Data Models
Sep 11, 2007
SJ
I would go Hagg, Stolarz, AK, Akeson (really pushing being a prospect honestly), Alt. After that is hard because I like a few players including Lindbolm (who I really like), Straka, Friedman, Leier, and the forgotten man Cousins (who had an iffy AHL year but still has potential).

I will also be pushing for Willcox for top 15. Really like how that kid plays. Playing a crap ton of minutes in the NCAA. Gets fully relied on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad