Discussion in 'NHL Draft - Prospects' started by S E P H, Jan 2, 2011.
I know this is very early, but which players are being hyped for this draft year?
Nathan Mackinnon, Alex Forsberg, Joshua Ho-Sang, Jonathan Dechesne, Aaron Ekblad, Del Colle.
MacKinnon and Forsberg are 2013. I don't know any of the others you've mentioned.
Isn't Ekblad eligible for 2015 draft?
Just strictly going by birth year. Everyone on my list could very well be a late '96, thus not available until 2015.
Sorry, forgot Mackinnon and Forsberg are '95's.
I hear Taro Tsujimoto is going to be huge from 2014
Heard Dustin Rose is expected to go #1
Is he from the Port Hope/Cobourg area?
When does Ocean and Orca get drafted?
Adam Brooks is pretty sick, he skates fast enough to be in the NHL and very smooth too. His current status for the Winnipeg Hawks are 34 goals and 24 assists in just 18 games, currently stands 5'8 and 138 pds, he'll grow to be 6' though.
Patrik KoyÅ¡ from Slovakia is about the only name I've heard being hyped for the 2014 draft. If Ekblad is eligible, then him too, but someone mentioned he's 2015. It's really too early to materialize anything for a draft this far in the future. It's even difficult to get a good read on the 2013 draft at this time, but it's starting to come together.
His son Hercules is expected to go #1 as well, in the 2015 draft.
From Slovakia you can write to your notices this names -
Matej Paulovic - very high talented guy, with lot skills, who doesnt shy to help in defense
Marko Dano (he is maybe 2013 eligible)
Martin Reway - but some people warned from his office problems - cigaretes...
All of them, but KoyÅ¡ are actually eligible in 2013.
no, Koys is 2014 for sure
To be more specific -
Matej Paulovic - 2013
Tomas TÃ¶rÃ¶k - 2013
Patrik Koys - 2014
Marko Dano - 2013
Martin Reway - 2013
So, draft 2013 looks pretty good... At least for now. Who know, how will they play in 2 years.
here are some names I know of so far:
1. Patrik Koysâ€”Fâ€”Dubnica U18 5â€™09/157
2. Anthony DeAngloâ€”Dâ€”Cedar USHL 5â€™10/165
3. Maxime Chevalierâ€”Defâ€”Quebec 0â€™00/000
4. Braden Oleksynâ€”Fâ€”Beardy AAA 5â€™10/170
5. Sam Reinhartâ€”Fâ€”Vancouver NW 5â€™11/165
6. Aaron Ekbladâ€”Defenseâ€”Ontario 0â€™00/000
7. Brandon Nickersonâ€”Dâ€”South Shore 6â€™01/185
8. Nicholas Ritchieâ€”Fâ€”Toronto Malbros 0â€™00/000
9. Jonathan Deschampsâ€”Dâ€”Trois Riv AAA 0â€™00/000
10. Joe Hickettsâ€”Defenseâ€”Kamloops 0â€™00/000
11. Blake Clarkeâ€”Forwardâ€”Shattuck 5â€™11/170
12. Bryce Martinâ€”Defenseâ€”WHL 0â€™00/000
13. Brook Hiddinkâ€”Forwardâ€”Elgin 0â€™00/000
14. William Nylanderâ€”Fâ€”Chicago Misson 0â€™00/000
15. Brayden Pointâ€”Forwardâ€”Bisons 5â€™00/100
16. Daniel Audetteâ€”Forwardâ€”Quebec 0â€™00/000
17. Zack Gonekâ€”Defenseâ€”St. Albert 6â€™00/152
18. Roland McKeownâ€”Defenseâ€”OHL 0â€™00/000
19. Matthew Highmoreâ€”Fâ€”Dartmouth 0â€™00/000
20. Brandon Prophetâ€”Dâ€”Cyclons 6â€™02/210
21. Jan Mandatâ€”Fâ€”HC Dukla Jihlava 5â€™10/170
22. Petr Tejralâ€”Fâ€”HC Slavia Praha 5â€™07/120
23. Logan Franzâ€”Forwardâ€”Shattuck 5â€™10/155
24. Nicholas Blanchard--F--Acadia 5'10/170
Justin Szeto and Matt Barzal
Im new in the forum and Im from Quebec. I want to know some information about Justin and Matt Barzal. Where they plays ???? Which levels they plays and i want all the stats since his debuts in hockey ??? Please reply soon !!!
Braden Oleksyn is tearing **** up, that's all I know.
2014 draftees will be 4 years younger than me. I'll also be finished my bachelors degree at UBC by then!
I saw a player with the last name Butt,at a tournament a few weeks ago. He's really good.
D - Keegan Iverson - Breck HS (might be 2015)
D - Keaton Thompson - Devils Lake HS
Very far away, but so far the top 10-15 is looking pretty dang solid.
Nail yakupov is going 1 no doubt , galyenchuk the first overall in the OHL draft is gonna be top 10, 2012 that is
Separate names with a comma.