2014 Draft Thread – Part Three

Status
Not open for further replies.

Old Navy Goat

Apr 24, 2003
Pattaya Thailand aka adult Disneyland
I'm just trying to get an idea on your guys' rebuild so sorry if I ask stupid questions lol. I wasn't aware of how bad the Islanders were doing this year, didn't realize it's looking like a top 5 pick at the moment. I just know that Edmonton is known to be looking at defensive help and I believe they have stated that if Ekblad wasn't available that they would be looking to move their pick this year.

So a few questions. Do you guys think you are more likely to take Reinhart or Ekblad #1 this year? Assuming you get one of Ekblad or Reinhart this year, who do you guys think would be the most likely taken next year assuming you miss out on McDavid and land between 2-5? Who do you guys expect to take with the Islanders pick if it's #5 this year and between 2-10 next year?

Simple answer would be Reinhardt this year or Bennett with our pick. Dal Colle , Draistle or Ehlers- with the Islanders. Next would have to be Eichel and then someone like Barzel with the Islanders.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Simple answer would be Reinhardt this year or Bennett with our pick. Dal Colle , Draistle or Ehlers- with the Islanders. Next would have to be Eichel and then someone like Barzel with the Islanders.

Rulers? Who the hell is that supposed to be haha

Either that was a ninja edit, or I am seeing things

Captain Creampuff

Sep 10, 2012

Gotcha, thanks for the answers. I'm really hoping you guys end up with McDavid. I swear if the Oilers suck again next year and win the lottery I will flip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad