2014/2015 Season Update

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
John Gibson and Nicklas Jensen have been signed by BOS to rookie deals. They can both be put on the farm for now.

thnx,

GM Kruegs

I don't see an email for this so please forward the approval from the agent to the SimGod account so I can process next update.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Can you please change Matt Donovan's position to Defense when you get a chance? He is incorrectly listed as LW/RW.

Just because he is a bad at defense doesn't mean he's not a defenseman.

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Evgeny Grachev, Kyle Jean, and Joe Diamond can be removed from my farm roster (UFAs).

Dylan Olsen should be added during next round of prospect signing updates.

Thank you!

SenatorsGM

Jun 25, 2012
Trevor Bruess and Cam Reid can be removed from the Senators AHL roster as both are unsigned non tendered free agents.

Canuck09

Jul 4, 2004
Vancouver
Where should we send position changes?

Position changes are emailed to SimGod as usual.

Trevor Bruess and Cam Reid can be removed from the Senators AHL roster as both are unsigned non tendered free agents.

Final roster cleanups will be done just before the season starts. If any remaining players are RFA holdouts let me know so they aren't dropped without being added to your prospect list.

Tom HFNHL Stars

Jan 30, 2014
Port McNeill
Allen York(R), Brian Connelly(R), Tyler Eckford, Cal Heeter(R), Anthony Luciani.

These players can be removed from the Stars roster, they did not receive contract offers, so I believe they are UFA's now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad