2014-2015 Norfolk AHL Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Oh yeah, even better. But so... you can pay hockeystreams and watch all the AHL games in the same quality... for cheaper? (Not to mention other leagues).
You are also not supporting the team and it is going to be shut down at some point in the future. You going to file a service complaint when that happens? Contact the Better Business Bureau? It's not like they're going to issue a refund when that inevitably happens. I don't make enough money where I can just spend another 150 if that happens this year.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
You are also not supporting the team and it is going to be shut down at some point in the future. You going to file a service complaint when that happens? Contact the Better Business Bureau? It's not like they're going to issue a refund when that inevitably happens. I don't make enough money where I can just spend another 150 if that happens this year.

Oh ok i have no idea about possibly shutting down HS are they not that legal?

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia

Ok, thanks.

I just took one month subscription in there because seeing other leagues attracts me. However the service hasn`t been so well in the first couple of days so i`m starting to raise some eyebrows (can`t watch on demand games but can watch highlights. haven`t tried live games).

I will see how it plays out but i`m thinking about taking Gamecenter since it`s 75$ here :handclap:

PS
Mods can maybe move this conversation to the gamecenter discusion.

umm... GO ADS! :)

getzforfighting*

Thought HS was legal wherever the HQ is located, Netherlands, no?

Govment Cheese

Groooovy
Jul 8, 2010
Admirals set 2014-15 Opening Night Roster

Opening night is tomorrow!
http://www.norfolkadmirals.com/release_story1.php?id=3279

Forwards:
#10 Matt Bailey
#19 Joseph Cramarossa
#14 Max Friberg
#8 Nic Kerdiles
#12 John Kurtz