Status
Not open for further replies.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
Longer term injury then, huh?

It's so effing pathetic there literally is NO coverage of the Monsters that we have to read the effing tea leaves about everyone's injury and have to do things like pump local fans for info while the media that covers the Komets had TWO beat writers from two papers that cover the effing ECHL team and we get more info from them about the Monsters based on what their team does. And then the radio guy will insult our intelligence by announcing every game that Noreau is out tonight with UBI every single night until the end of the season. /rant

All that really tells us is no Siemens this weekend. Hopefully the fans stalkers can get an update. I'll try to get one.

kulenova seka

Hello guys can anyone tell me what is timetable for Rendulic's return ? :)

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
We haven't heard an update in a while and he hasn't been skating yet but they will have a few days of practice this week, maybe an update then. If I had to guess maybe by the end of the month.

Former Ladder

Thanks Noob Noob
Dec 31, 2013
United States
Terry Frei ✔ @TFrei
Not stop the presses #avs stuff, but FYI: No "practice," but Everberg, Cliche, Briere, Elliott, Wilson, Berra, Bordeleau on ice.​

Interesting with Wilson and Bordy. Not that I expect to see either one soon. Wilson is probably just getting use out of the pro facilities while he is allowed to do so.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Well if I recall, the timetable for Bordy was sometime around mid-late Feb...so even with the playoff hopes all but gone, it'll still be fun to see him run around and crush people.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Wonder if they would consider shutting EJ down if they think the playoffs aren't happening.

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
BTW, does anyone know why EJ is rehabbing in Philadelphia? Just wondering...

ABasin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Dec 4, 2002
The Avs are 5-5-1 without Erik Johnson in the lineup. That's really not bad at all, IMO.

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
Holden is going to have another one of those "well he played MUCH better at the end the year" seasons I feel.

Much better than an AHL depth isn't that hard to accomplish, I wouldn't pat the guy on the back too much until he can play like a #6-7 NHLer consistently.

JLo217

Jul 22, 2009
Reno, NV
The Avs are 5-5-1 without Erik Johnson in the lineup. That's really not bad at all, IMO.

I've gotta be honest. The D the last 3-4 games has looked ALOT better than it did to start the year... How that is happening I have no clue.

And this is coming from someone generally pretty negative. :laugh:

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
do we know if EJ is going to be day to day this week? or really do we know anything about his condition?
I am still shocked how close we are to the pack.. 7 points out, which is where we sit prior to Sunday games, is do-able...

Go EJ
The snow isnt that bad... after all hockey is a winter sport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad