2014-2015 GDT Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
Screw it, do it for game one. Road ice advantage, yo.

Git'r'dun Puhis.

I thought it was supposed to be a joint effort GDT? :(

Oh well, I'll get started.

lVDI9No.gif

Puhis

Nah.
Jul 4, 2011
Jaervenpaeae
So, nobody has officially signed up for any of the playoff games yet. Sign up if you want to make one, people!

I don't think I'm able to do game 1. Sorry to disappoint you folks. However, I have two reasons for this:

1) Creative slump. This is the primary reason, as I kinda used up my reserves on those avatar photoshops. Granted, I didn't do many, but I just felt out of ideas after the tent one. I don't want to disappoint everyone by posting a crappy, forced and unfunny GDT. I want it to be good, I want to make either something deadly serious or hilarious. That "in-between" -stuff is sadly my usual style, but definitely not worthy of a playoff GDT, let alone game 1.

2) GopherState deserves it. Not sure if he usually does it, but he should. Even if it's a mail-in. If that fails, Avder should do it. His GDTs from that abysmal 11/12 -season were pure gold.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I don't think I'm able to do game 1. Sorry to disappoint you folks. However, I have two reasons for this:

1) Creative slump. This is the primary reason, as I kinda used up my reserves on those avatar photoshops. Granted, I didn't do many, but I just felt out of ideas after the tent one. I don't want to disappoint everyone by posting a crappy, forced and unfunny GDT. I want it to be good, I want to make either something deadly serious or hilarious. That "in-between" -stuff is sadly my usual style, but definitely not worthy of a playoff GDT, let alone game 1.

2) GopherState deserves it. Not sure if he usually does it, but he should. Even if it's a mail-in. If that fails, Avder should do it. His GDTs from that abysmal 11/12 -season were pure gold.

Yeah some of those were great weren't they? And then they went ahead and just skipped over that time period for the following waffle cup, after they said a couple of ours from that timeframe would be included....

I'm not bitter or anything.

But I ran myself out of creativity that year. Every time I've tried to make a funny GDT since, I've more or less fallen flat on my face.

If I have to do it, it will just be one of my boring and poorly handwritten-on-computer-with-a-mouse emergency GDT's. I've literally got nothing in my tank. If I did, I'd be volunteering for some every so often.

Is GopherState even still here to do a GDT?

Poke him on twitter. @GopherState If you're a Minnesota Golden Gopher fan you should follow him for sure.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Has GopherState been pinged on Twitter to start the Game 1 GDT?

If not, I'll have some downtime tomorrow to put one together. Only 24 hours til game day :yo:

GopherState

Repeat Offender...
Aug 8, 2008
X Marks The Spot

You say that like I don't occasionally do mail-in GDTs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce