GDT: 2014-15 Trade Deadline Thread (Chat Instructions in Post 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
So TSN still hasn't learned about their tweets since the "Final Solution" one at the draft eh? Sad.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
John Vogl ‏@BuffNewsVogl 18s19 seconds ago

While Chris Stewart will be moved today, don't be surprised if he comes back to Sabres as a free agent this summer. Likes Buffalo.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
Seems like everyone who plays for Buffalo really likes it. It's amazing how many players retire there.

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
I honestly wouldn't be opposed to Stewy coming back. If he plays like he's been playing for the last month and a bit he could be very serviceable.

But his consistency obviously sucks llama ****

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I have to believe Calgary for Stewart, Burke is all about the eye ball test and doesn't care what advanced stats say.

Karate Johnson*

I love how Peters is basically saying "I know I'm dumb and I'm being totally illogical, but Chris Stewart is a playmaking power forward and I don't want to lose him!"

SeanDog

Feb 1, 2010
I honestly wouldn't be opposed to Stewy coming back. If he plays like he's been playing for the last month and a bit he could be very serviceable.

I definitely don't have a problem with him coming back like most in here. We are going to need to fill out the roster next year and there generally isn't much available in free agency.

Sabreality

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 12, 2008
Atlanta, GA

yeah i'd be fine with it for right price/term. he's beena pretty solid soldier...and if he's committed to being here even better.

the inconsistency is frustrating, but I'd prefer he be the guy to 'police' than some of the others on the roster. Put him opposite Kane and let him do the dirty work and hope for those hot runs offensively from time to time.

BakedBuffalo

**** run 4 Chychrun
Oct 29, 2014
Buffalo, NY
New thread soon? Definitely interested to see where Stewart ends up going, and for what. Ultimately, I don't really care about the return much, though.

gallagt01

Jun 10, 2006
Sloan
I know it was eight years ago and it wasn't exactly a huge trade in Buffalo sports history, but none of Peters, Sylvester or Hamilton knew that Buffalo traded Biron to the Flyers (they were all convinced it was the Isles).

Hockey hotline.

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Corey Pronman ‏@coreypronman 2m2 minutes ago

Top scorer in the USHL currently. RT @CraigCustance: Maxim Letunov is in the Michalek deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad