2014-15 Sabres Prospect Repository – Part I

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Soo Greyhounds @OHLHoundPower - Trade - Greyhounds acquire Bailey from Kitchener for Miller and draft picks -
http://soogreyhounds.com/article/hounds-acquire-rangers-leading-scorer--justin-bailey

Soo Greyhounds General Manager Kyle Raftis announced this afternoon the acquisition of forward JUSTIN BAILEY from the Kitchener Rangers. The Hounds send DAVID MILLER along with four draft picks to Kitchener - 3rd Round (Plymouth’s) in 2015, 2nd Round in 2016, 2nd Round in 2018 and a conditional 3rd Round in 2018.

Last edited:

Team Cozens

Oct 24, 2013
Burlington
Prospects Recap - Friday, January 2 - Lemieux Keeps On Scoring! - Kris Baker@SabresProspects - SabresProspects.com

OHL - Brendan Lemieux scored the game winning goal plus an assist as Barrie held on for a 4-3 victory at Kingston.
Lemieux now has 28 goals in 31 games this season, including half of them in his last 10 games.
He's on pace to finish with 60 goals. His 15 power play markers rank first in the entire league.

OHL - Nick Baptiste notched a pair of assists to extend his point streak to six games as Erie doubled Mississauga 6-3.
Baptiste has worked his way into form with 12 goals and 26 points in 24 games since returning from a shoulder injury.

Rest Of The Recap - Includes Video Of Lemieux Goal/Baptiste Assists - http://www.sabresprospects.com/2015/01/12-recap-reinhart-excels-lemieux-stays.html

Fasching and Lemieux have really moved up my personal list if Sabres prospects:

1. Reinhart
2. Grigorenko
3. Armia
4. Lemieux
5. Fasching

6. Baptiste
7. Pysyk
8. Compher
9. McCabe
10. Ulmark
11. Bailey
12. Larsson
13. Carrier
14. Karabacek
15. Hurley

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
Prospects Trade - Bailey To The Soo - Kris Baker @SabresProspects - SabresProspects.com - Tuesday, January 5.

The Kitchener Rangers announced Tuesday that they have traded third-year forward Justin Bailey to the Sault Ste. Marie Greyhounds in exchange for 2015 draft prospect David Miller and four draft picks. The Rangers’ leading scorer - Bailey had racked up 22 goals and 41 points in 35 games prior to the deal. He goes from the last place team in the Midwest Division Rangers to the Greyhounds, who have occupied the top spot in the West Division all season long.

Rest Of The Article - http://www.sabresprospects.com/2015/01/bailey-sent-to-soo.html

LaxSabre

Apr 19, 2006
North Tonawanda, NY
@SabresProspects - Trade action continues with a WHL deal as Brycen Martin (2014, third round) goes from Swift Current to Kamloops for a player and a pick.

@SabresProspects - So we're up to four Sabres CHL prospects to get traded this year - Baptiste, Karabacek, Bailey and Martin.

Satanphonehome

Jan 4, 2015
Any chance Reinhart gets moved?
His team is mediocre.

Hope he doesn't because I'd like to see him in Rochester (hopefully in the playoffs)

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Any chance Reinhart gets moved?
His team is mediocre.

Hope he doesn't because I'd like to see him in Rochester (hopefully in the playoffs)

I don't see how Reinhart getting traded this year would affect his ability to play in the AHL playoffs next year :sarcasm:

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
I think Samson could play in the A on an ATO this year after his junior team is eliminated?

Well, not an ATO - he's signed to a professional contract - but he can be reassigned from his junior team to the Amerks after his junior season is over, yes. I was mostly making a crack about how the Amerks aren't making the playoffs this year.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
Not sure who it is, maybe an assistant coach for the Canadian WJC, is on Hockey Central and had some amazing words about Reinhart as a leader. Really glowing stuff. Basically said he's among the elite of the elites in the leadership department.

BotterilltheScrivner

Jan 23, 2010
NYC
Not sure who it is, maybe an assistant coach for the Canadian WJC, is on Hockey Central and had some amazing words about Reinhart as a leader. Really glowing stuff.

It's Scott Walker, their Assistant Coach and Head Coach of Guelph. Here's what he said when asked who were some of the great leaders. Mentions Reinhart first.

"Reinhart, I'm not sure he gets enough credit for what he does as a person, as a player. The guy was outstanding. The best quality person, quiet leader, I've ever been around in my life, and I've been around some really good leaders in my days. He was second to none."

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC
It's Scott Walker, their Assistant Coach and Head Coach of Guelph. Here's what he said when asked who were some of the great leaders. Mentions Reinhart first.

"Reinhart, I'm not sure he gets enough credit for what he does as a person, as a player. The guy was outstanding. The best quality person, quiet leader, I've ever been around in my life, and I've been around some really good leaders in my days. He was second to none."

Thanks. The way it was brought up made it sound even more impressive. He wanted to talk about it. The conversation went something like this:

Q. What made this team so special?

A: The leadership group.

Q: who were they?

Then he immediately went on a glowing statement about Sam. Really good stuff.

"Craigs on it"
Apr 9, 2012
Canada
I wish we have signed Joseph Blandisi, after the season he is having I bet there will be a good amount of interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad