Salary Cap: 2014-15 Roster-building Thread XXIV : Craig Adams, one year extension or two?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I disagree. He probably would've been too expensive earlier in the year. We also probably wouldn't have acquire Perron if we traded for Kane earlier in the year.

Not 'we should have traded for him' but 'Winnipeg should have traded him.' His value is lower now so from their perspective they should have. They've eaten time off his contract, he's been injured, the off ice problems are still ongoing and his production is down, that was always a risk. I guess they tried to make it work but it's got to hurt.

Edit: People are right.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
I'm not sure WPG would demand Pouliot anyway. They're not exactly in dire need of a defensive prospect.

Dennis Reynolds

I have to have my tools!
Jun 10, 2011
Paddy's Pub
The best thing about Kane coming to Pittsburgh, there's NOWHERE to party around here! hahaha.

It's not like Winnipeg is up there with Ibiza as a party destination.

If Pittsburgh is going to acquire Kane, they need to open up a few more Men's Warehouse locations, and shut down all Nike and Adidas storefronts.

penguins2946*

#KaneWatch is distracting us from #JagrWatch. I hope both happen.

Michael8771*

Almost time to start a new thread. Michaels hoping for Kane!!!!!

Don'tcry4mejanhrdina

Aug 4, 2003
This space.
Paul Friesen ✔ @friesensunmedia
Follow
#NHLJets Wheeler on rules: “There’s a standard that everyone needs to live up to. If you don’t like it then there’s other places to go."
2:07 PM - 5 Feb 2015
yikes

Wheeler did give Kane a concussion by hitting him in the head with a pool cue....

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sep 5, 2008
All these new reports are pretty interesting... To say the least.

New one is that Buff threw Kane's tracksuit in the showers to "send a message." It almost sounds like an article from The Onion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad