Theodore - Heatherington
Sanheim - Harpur

Desrosiers
Comrie

Last edited:

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
I really hope they change the Bennett line, it wasn't working at all last night.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Like everyone really, I liked the Nick Paul, Gauthier and Chase line last night. That play in the third when Gauthier leveled a Czech as they were leaving their zone leading to a goal was fantastic. The other standout for me was Hadyn Fleury, just hard not to be totally impressed by his play whether it be on the rush or defending.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Too bad Poirier misses eligibility to play by only a couple weeks. Would have been nice to see him play with Klimchuk & Bennett!

Klimchuk - Bennett - Poirier

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Like everyone really, I liked the Nick Paul, Gauthier and Chase line last night. That play in the third when Gauthier leveled a Czech as they were leaving their zone leading to a goal was fantastic. The other standout for me was Hadyn Fleury, just hard not to be totally impressed by his play whether it be on the rush or defending.

Fleury played amazing last night, thought he was the star of the show! I thought Ekblad played well, too. Morin looks to be hurt, unfortunately.

If only TC could make a pass though, they had some real trouble with that against the Czechs..

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Got this from a recent TSN article.

Florida Panthers defence prospect Aaron Ekblad was absent at Wednesday's team practice. The 18-year-old left Tuesday's game after taking a hard hit at the Czech blue line in the third period. He was wobbly on his skates as he left the ice and did not return.

He will be re-evaluated on Wednesday but has been shelved for the remainder of the exhibition tournament, as both the Panthers and Hockey Canada want to play it safe.

"We know that he'll be re-evaluated (Wednesday)," Groulx told reporters after the game. "Obviously it's upper body, but I don't know any more right now. We'll know more tomorrow."

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
They still don't have the player numbers up yet, but looks like Nick Ritchie is playing again according to the Team Canada website.

Edit: Rushan Rafikov is number 7.

BuY0-IVIEAAgGob.jpg

Last edited:

King In The North

Sean Bennett
Jul 9, 2007
Winterfell
Klimchuk with a nice move to attack the net, a (somewhat) late hit in which he got laid out, and now I think he just got a pretty bad high stick to the face.

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Klimchuk came down the left side into the Russian zone and got the puck in on goal, scrum ensues, Klimchuk handles it for a second bringing it back out of the scrum and Horvat puts it home.

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
:cry: I didn't get to watch the game last night.. How did Bennett do? Did he stand out at all?

I didn't see a huge amount of the game but Bennett didn't get a lot of ice time, and when he was on he wasn't as impressive as one would hope.

YMCMBYOLO

WEDABEST
Mar 30, 2009
Canada plays Russia today, too. I'm guessing Team A is playing.

And please, cut Bigras, he is awful when he plays for TC.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad