Prospect Info: 2014/15 Marlies/Prospects Thread v.5 - Now with more Leipsic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peace Frog

“Go on, say your thing man”
Jun 18, 2009
Are we allowed to post a stream on this site? I don't want to break any of the rules here. :help: If we can post them, I do know a stream for the Marlies game though.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
What is Leafs TV good for these days?? Broadcasting 3 games this year!

If MLSE wants more interest in the Marlies they should think about making Marlies games more accessible to a wider audience.

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
What is Leafs TV good for these days?? Broadcasting 3 games this year!

If MLSE wants more interest in the Marlies they should think about making Marlies games more accessible to a wider audience.

No good is the answer. I cancelled them at the beginning of the year and will buy popcorn at the game tonight with the money I saved.

johnny_rudeboy

Mar 20, 2006
Karlstad
wow and i just bought hockeystreams to see marlies play :cry:

I used to use Hockeystreams in the past, paid for it month by month. One time after I paid for it (January) I still could not get access to the site since it said I had not paid yet. So I thought my payment had not worked and paid again for access for January. After that I noticed I had paid twice for January so I got in contact with them and explained what happened and wondered if they instead of a refund could just move that payment to February in witch they replied that it was my mistake that I paid twice for the same month and they could not help me.

That was the last time I used Hockeystreams.

kule41

Mar 26, 2008
I used to use Hockeystreams in the past, paid for it month by month. One time after I paid for it (January) I still could not get access to the site since it said I had not paid yet. So I thought my payment had not worked and paid again for access for January. After that I noticed I had paid twice for January so I got in contact with them and explained what happened and wondered if they instead of a refund could just move that payment to February in witch they replied that it was my mistake that I paid twice for the same month and they could not help me.

Oh wow, that sucks man. Fortunately, i havent had an issue yet but im gonna keep my fingers crossed. Only really bought it to watch marlies (Nylander) play so next season i wont be purchasing.

kule41

Mar 26, 2008
If you guys haven't watch the player videos after practice for marlies. Loov and Nylander bromance is awesome :laugh:

IBLEAF

In the sh-itter @ Scotia bank place
Nov 5, 2009
BARRY'S BAY
Oh wow, that sucks man. Fortunately, i havent had an issue yet but im gonna keep my fingers crossed. Only really bought it to watch marlies (Nylander) play so next season i wont be purchasing.

MUST be owned by MLSE,help pay down the debt on CLARKSON CONTRACT:shakehead

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara

I go to First Row Sports Ice Hockey - tend to have everything on there... malware included...

Auzzie19

Mar 10, 2011
The North
LOL, Rogers buying into the hype. they are gonna televise both the weekend game on RogersTV, previously both weekend games weren't scheduled for being televised.

mikebel111*

Going to the game so I don't need a stream :yo:

have fun watching our exciting prospect Nylander:handclap:

Please give us updates after the game about our prospects

guys like

Brown
McKegg
Leivo
Ofcourse Nylander
Percy
Finn;)
among others

Morguee

Jan 22, 2010
If you plan on going to tonights game don't wait for walk up. Bottom bowl is sold out and second level is going quick - gonna be a rowdy one in the Hammer tonight($3 beer night as well)

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
have fun watching our exciting prospect Nylander:handclap:

Please give us updates after the game about our prospects

guys like

Brown
McKegg
Leivo
Ofcourse Nylander
Percy
Finn;)
among others

Thanks man - I am a more humble observer these days - I will observe with an open mind! Will update for sure.

Bullseye

Jun 14, 2012
Niagara
If you plan on going to tonights game don't wait for walk up. Bottom bowl is sold out and second level is going quick - gonna be a rowdy one in the Hammer tonight($3 beer night as well)

Ya I got 5 tickets behind the Marlies bench last week but she said on the phone they were going fast and to come early. Great week for me and family - Top Prospect game last night - Marlies tonight. SCTA Midget ShowCase weekend in St. Catharines tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad