Injury Report: 2014-15 Injury Thread (Off-season repairs)

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Wow. Just heard this on the Isles board.

So sorry guys.

Probably doesn't do anything positively or negatively for us but it's really a shame for Chad. He would have had a chance to see a good amount of games with a lot of action if he played well (though Lindback's been non-Lindbackian so far). Who knows what situation he finds himself in next year? Maybe he'll be our back-up or maybe he'll get bought out and have trouble finding a back-up gig. It's really too bad, because he's capable of better than he showed for you guys.

La Cosa Nostra

Caporegime
Jun 25, 2009
I hope Bogo doesn't miss much time. He's been a treat to watch. We have lacked a player of his ilk for decades. When was the last top 4 dman we had who could constantly lay people out? I can't really say Warrener because he wasn't really that good.

EichHart

Jul 3, 2011
Hamburg, NY
I hope Bogo doesn't miss much time. He's been a treat to watch. We have lacked a player of his ilk for decades. When was the last top 4 dman we had who could constantly lay people out? I can't really say Warrener because he wasn't really that good.

Good question lol. Bogo is exactly the type of player you need in long playoff runs.

Polar Vortex

Jul 4, 2012
Sucks to hear about Bogo. He always had a hard time staying healthy in WPG. Hope the injury isn't serious!

Paxon

202* Stanley Cup Champions
Jul 13, 2003
Rochester, NY
Sucks to hear about Bogo. He always had a hard time staying healthy in WPG. Hope the injury isn't serious!

He took a shot off the leg so it's fairly fluky. He went to the room and came back out for a couple shifts IIRC before going back, so I imagine it might just be a deep bruise that he tried to play through before it got too bad.

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY

BUCKSHOT

""""""""""""""""""""""
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
We all know that Kaleta is only practicing because Murray told him to "sweep the leg".

Sweep_the_Leg_Gregg_Williams_Kreese_570x300.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad