2014-15 GDT Schedule (+ boxscores & video highlights)

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
People who have never made a GDT shouldn't really be judging others who put in time and effort....

Agreed. I don't remember when but it was last week I think, someone was saying Zaide's GDT wasn't that great and all. Seriously, shut the hell up. If it's not your favorite or more, if you don't like it, just say nothing. Because well, we do this for fun and that's it. Nobody has to do it.

How early is too early to post my GDT? Thinking of putting it up ~24 hours before gametime, it's a Boston match afterall, I'm sure we'll all have lots to say.

For the first time I'm really proud of and am eager to share my work with everyone...should be good for some laughs

The 24h before the game is the rule I follow. ;)

Forgetting Remembrance Day - especially given what happened a few weeks ago is equally messed up. Perhaps someone Canadian could have been chosen to represent this game. In any case certainly more forethought could have been used. And taylor frigging swift? Could it be any more shallow?

If I had the skills I'd take a shot at it. Maybe I'll learn - after all, according to some here, if I can't put up, I must shut up! :shakehead

This is a hockey forum, the GDT is for a hockey game where I follow the Canadiens, not the Canadian army. It's not a patriotic event. Plus, I doubt she actually forgot since I think she wrote she was trying to join the US Army. But anyway, not marking it in the GDT doesn't mean we forgot it.

Please leave the politics where they should be, even though it does intertwine with sports a lot of time. And please stop whining or even better, do one yourself. We'll be pleased to see what you can do. No need for Photoshop. There's plenty of ways to do one.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I have a big essay to write, so, naturally, I decided to count how many users made GDTs over the last two regular seasons (this year and last year) including the users who have reserved games already.

Unless my math sucks (and by math I mean addition...) 23 users have prepared 103 regular season GDTs. That's an average of 4.something per user.

And if we don't include Primrose, 22 of us have made 93 GDTs (that means she prepared 10).

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
I'll take the Red Wings game.

Thank you, TRG!

I'll post December schedule in a couple of days, we still have a few games available this month.

I have a big essay to write, so, naturally, I decided to count how many users made GDTs over the last two regular seasons (this year and last year) including the users who have reserved games already.

Unless my math sucks (and by math I mean addition...) 23 users have prepared 103 regular season GDTs. That's an average of 4.something per user.

And if we don't include Primrose, 22 of us have made 93 GDTs (that means she prepared 10).

Advanced stats for GDTs, this board is incredible :D

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Thank you, TRG!

I'll post December schedule in a couple of days, we still have a few games available this month.

I'll take a December and January game around new year's for sure, I'll have some free time once my semester ends and before the next one starts.

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
Man, I'm already in my end of semester storm... It's crazy...

Yeah, well, it did already start raining :laugh: just not full storm yet for me. But yeah, it's crazy how quick it went. Seems like yesterday I was starting the semester and going to my first class.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
Thank you, TRG!

Advanced stats for GDTs, this board is incredible :D

Oh god you just gave me an idea... I can't do it now though, I have to wait for school to end...

Hydrostatic

Apr 30, 2013
I'd like to take a shot at this GDT business. I could do the Canadiens-Bruins game on November 22.

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
Agreed. I don't remember when but it was last week I think, someone was saying Zaide's GDT wasn't that great and all. Seriously, shut the hell up. If it's not your favorite or more, if you don't like it, just say nothing. Because well, we do this for fun and that's it. Nobody has to do it.

The 24h before the game is the rule I follow. ;)

This is a hockey forum, the GDT is for a hockey game where I follow the Canadiens, not the Canadian army. It's not a patriotic event. Plus, I doubt she actually forgot since I think she wrote she was trying to join the US Army. But anyway, not marking it in the GDT doesn't mean we forgot it.

Please leave the politics where they should be, even though it does intertwine with sports a lot of time. And please stop whining or even better, do one yourself. We'll be pleased to see what you can do. No need for Photoshop. There's plenty of ways to do one.

I was. PDQ (permanent disqualification) due to vision. Sister served 10 years in the US Army. Great grandfather died fighting in the Chinese Civil war. Plenty of good friends who have served or are serving. I didn't forget. I just prefer to remember and honor in my own ways and a hockey forum GDT is not one of them.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
after tonight's success I'll definitely be taking a Thursday thread in December if I can...2-0-0 on the season and it feels good :D

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
I'll take Montreal at Florida, December 30.

Done_stamp.jpg

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
I sent Hydrostatic a reminder concerning today's GDT.

Hopefully he will post it before noon. Otherwise we will need a volunteer backup (But only after noon, in case Hydrostatic already had something ready, he's still got time to post).

I won't be home before game-time, but I'll try to check what's going on on my phone

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad