2014-15 GDT Schedule (+ boxscores & video highlights)

Conflicted Habs fan

"Beauty will save the world" - Dostoyevsky
Sponsor
Nov 23, 2011
Montreal
http://www.lapresse.ca/sports/hocke...orcera-sa-serie-de-deuxieme-tour-vendredi.php

Detroit

> Friday 1er may, 19h à Montréal
> Sunday 3 may, 18h à Montréal
> Tuesday 5 may, 19h à Detroit
> Thursday 7 may, 19h à Detroit
> Saturday 9 may à Montréal (TBD) *
> Monday 11 may à Detroit (TBD) *
> Wednesday 13 may à Montréal (TBD) *

TBL

> Friday 1 may, 19h à Montréal
> Sunday 3 may, 18h à Montréal
> Wednesday 6 may, 19h à Tampa Bay
> Thursday 7 may, 19h Tampa Bay
> Saturday 9 may Montréal (TBD) *
> Tuesday 12 may Tampa (TBD) *
> Thursday 14 may Montréal (TBD) *

Washington
> Game 1. I'll take this one please

Moen is Gone

@MoeninGlory
Feb 13, 2007
Grenoble
twitter.com
I'd like to thank all our volunteers once again. You all did a great job through thick and thin ;)

Enjoy the off-season, hope to see new contributors just like we had this year. HFHabs GDT squad needs some new blood!

To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high.

That Habs Fan

Nov 29, 2008
Toronto
Not sure that I have many fresh ideas left, but I'm sure I'll be back making these damned things next season ;)

:cheers: to all my fellow GDT creators, and especially the masters: Roy, Moroccan, MiG and DongHabs

donghabs98

Oct 14, 2010
Halifax
While the Habs games were most times boring and frustrating during the season there was one thing everyone on this board could rely on and that is your guys creative GDTs! Bravo to everyone and here's to a season full of creative ideas. :cheers:

Apr 1, 2006
Montreal
I'd like to thank all our volunteers once again. You all did a great job through thick and thin ;)

To you from failing hands we throw the torch. Be yours to hold it high.

And a big thank you to you MIG, for getting all those GDTs organized :cheers: BTW I had that motto engraved on the back of my iPhone. It's beautiful.

Not sure that I have many fresh ideas left, but I'm sure I'll be back making these damned things next season ;)

:cheers: to all my fellow GDT creators, and especially the masters: Roy, Moroccan, MiG and DongHabs

…DongHabs with 26 regular season GDTs. Wow!

While the Habs games were most times boring and frustrating during the season there was one thing everyone on this board could rely on and that is your guys creative GDTs! Bravo to everyone and here's to a season full of creative ideas. :cheers:

26. That's twenty-six. Veintiseis. Awesome :handclap:

My goal this summer is to learn to Photoshop so I don't have to spend several hours drawing stuff by hand.

That's your trademark now PE! :laugh: I suspect you put at least as much time in those as we do in Photoshop...

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
My god damn laptop WiFi antenna is toast -_- hopefully it's not too expensive? Have no idea.always enjoy doing a couple GDTs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad