Speculation: 2014-15 Ducks trade proposals/speculation Part V

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Why do people want to trade palms over dsp and silf, blows my mind dsp had a good playoff run but he was playing with Getzlaf and Perry other than that he just another grinder that is lazy at times...

Our team needs skill we are filled with grinders
i agree.... i really feel like palmi is the perfect fit with maroon/kesler...palmi has a great shot and release (not as good as silfs but still very good) and seems to have more of a scoring touch and has some fire in his game that silf doesnt. and for me DSP is kind of a weird type of player, i dont think he is going to turn into a power-forward type and i dont think he really has high offensive ability to be a true top 6 guy, so that kind of puts him as a SOLID bottom 6 guy who can help on the PK and chip in some goals....im a big KP guy though and not as high on silf as most probably are.

IDuck

Sep 26, 2007
Palms has plenty of lazy in him too. He's hardly earned a permanent spot anywhere. For the right deal I'll drive him to the airport. I'm fine trading any of those guys for the right deal. :nod:
hahahaha agree with this too.... its all in the details

Oct 18, 2011
Why do people want to trade palms over dsp and silf, blows my mind dsp had a good playoff run but he was playing with Getzlaf and Perry other than that he just another grinder that is lazy at times...

Our team needs skill we are filled with grinders
i don't palmieri is more offensively gifted than both and his ES/60 last year was very strong.
silf sucked for alot of last year, he had a couple of good playoff games but was also a non factor in many. i just don't see any special skills besides his shot, which isn't very accurate

Ducks Nation*

Mar 19, 2013
i don't palmieri is more offensively gifted than both and his ES/60 last year was very strong.
silf sucked for alot of last year, he had a couple of good playoff games but was also a non factor in many. i just don't see any special skills besides his shot, which isn't very accurate

He definitely has better puck control than all those other players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad