GDT: 2014/04/26 - Wild @ Avalanche - GAME FIVE - 8:30ct/4:30suomi - FSNorth/Alt/NBCSN/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
TBH - and not trying to be cocky here - I thought the whole series would be like the past two games. Maybe slightly less dominant for Wild but anyway a sweep.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
Game 6 will be at 8pm on monday. 30 minutes earlier!

tumblr_mfeqa24Mxd1ri8cfio1_400.png

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
TBH - and not trying to be cocky here - I thought the whole series would be like the past two games. Maybe slightly less dominant for Wild but anyway a sweep.

agreed. If we somehow find a way to lose this series, Yeo should be gone.

MiggityMiggityMack*

Hey guys I hope we have a good final two to three games. Go Wild Go!

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
No main board GDT yet... someone should copy this one there... Nope, there is one.../ nm

Last edited:

LSnow

Jan 5, 2012
Finland
Go go power rangers, also go Wild. Should be easy win unless the offense continues to not be able to finish.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Usually I have a group of friends over at my place for playoff games. Have not won once having people here. After much discussion, we are changing locations tonight. Call me superstitious but anything to win tonight!

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
Not sure if you guys are getting it on FSN, but the new McDonalds ads that are on every five seconds on NBCSN are getting really, really old. Like, Arby's old.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
No main board GDT yet... someone should copy this one there... Nope, there is one.../ nm

I'd have deleted my own GDT on the mainboard. I went out of my way to blast Denver, Roy, The Avs, and the Pepsi Center in it :nod:

Not sure if you guys are getting it on FSN, but the new McDonalds ads that are on every five seconds on NBCSN are getting really, really old.

I had a burger king sandwich for dinner and that ****ing mcdonalds ad played. I felt like I was dispensing justice with every spiteful bite.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad