GDT: 2014/04/26 - Wild @ Avalanche - GAME FIVE - 8:30ct/4:30suomi - FSNorth/Alt/NBCSN/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

W75

Wegistewed Usew
Oct 22, 2011
Winland
Good stuff Avder! Once again it'll be hard to sleep before the game, because I'm so pumped up already!

FVM

This does not please me.
Jan 26, 2010
Vantaa, Finland
Nice GDT!

I predicts Avs take 28 shots, Kuemper is strong and we steal this one 3-2. One goal game again just to make sure we all have a collective stroke.

TZM

Par too easy
Mar 25, 2012
Kerava
I wouldn't mind a relaxed win for once in a while. Something like a 3 goal lead before the third period.

nickschultzfan

Jan 7, 2009
Just keep playing like you have been playing boys! Come out strong and knock the wind out of the Avs. This game is huge because I think they are going to be done if the Wild win tonight.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Gonna be a though road game. Would be nice to steal one and head back to Minnesota with a clinch in mind.

kfan22

Jun 20, 2012
Looking like Duchene will play tonight

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 4m
Unless it's a smoke screen, Duchene continues to skate regular line rushes with O'Reilly and McGinn for #avs

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 13m
First line rush had Duchene with O'Reilly and McGinn #avs

Michael Russo ‏@Russostrib 23m
Matt Duchene taking part in #avs morning skate

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Awesome that certain refs have built up enough of a reputation for everyone to know that the game will be impacted in one way or another because of it. Hope for the best.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Reading through morning skate updates on twitter, seems like the Avs are talking a lot about needing their crowd badly tonight. Come on Wild, steal this game. The avs are scared! They know they can't win in St. Paul. Step on their throats tonight please!

Northland Wild Man

Finnesotans?
Jun 14, 2011
Grand Forks, ND
So the ****** is coming back tonight. Who else thought old Roy was completely lying about his condition? He has to be targeted.

Also, Meier is so biased of an official people should throw stuff at him when he officiates Minnesota games.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
So the ****** is coming back tonight. Who else thought old Roy was completely lying about his condition? He has to be targeted.

Also, Meier is so biased of an official people should throw stuff at him when he officiates Minnesota games.
Roy just told the media again that Duch isn't playing tonight. And I would prefer that we target the net and not players.

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
I would like to know if they are gonna matchup that Mack line against Koivu's or Granlund's line.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Come out hard like we did last game and pot two or three quick ones.

That'll shut that damn crowd up quick.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
Come out hard like we did last game and pot two or three quick ones.

That'll shut that damn crowd up quick.

I hope we don't fall into that "play a safe good road game". I want to see what we saw in game 3 & 4. Take it right too them. Show them they are not good enough to beat us.

WildisLaw

The curse is real
Jan 19, 2010
Cali
Yeo has figured out the Av's. This should be a steam rolling. Wild 3-1.

I'd love to see Nino and Poms get a goal tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad