GDT: 2014/04/26 - Wild @ Avalanche - GAME FIVE - 8:30ct/4:30suomi - FSNorth/Alt/NBCSN/TSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
@RadioFalness: Unconfirmed but caught wind it could be same ref crew for game 6. Can't see how nhl could let that happen.

Please don't be true.

I always say the curse of Minnesota Sports always finds a new and fascinating way to break our hearts. Same refs in game 6 sure adds an interesting story to a Minnesota sports book that I am positive will someday be written.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I assumed the same refs did the whole series, is that not the case?

No the officials have been different every game.

Why in the world would you give these two **** ups the very next game of this series? Send them out east so they can **** up the Habs and Bruins instead.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I always say the curse of Minnesota Sports always finds a new and fascinating way to break our hearts. Same refs in game 6 sure adds an interesting story to a Minnesota sports book that I am positive will someday be written.

If not for 87 and 91 we are the most tortured sports fans in America. Right now we're a close second to ****ing Cleveland.

tomgilbertfan

#WhyBother
Jun 22, 2008
Minnesota
No the officials have been different every game.

Why in the world would you give these two **** ups the very next game of this series? Send them out east so they can **** up the Habs and Bruins instead.

Could you imagine if this happened to the Habs instead of us? There would be legitimate riots.

BurnsyMN

Mar 27, 2014
St Paul
If not for 87 and 91 we are the most tortured sports fans in America. Right now we're a close second to ****ing Cleveland.

If we ever win a championship i'm gonna need about 15 minutes of alone time to cry it out and process it. Then double, triple check to make sure its real.

llamapalooza

Hockey State Expat
Aug 11, 2010
Montréal
If we ever win a championship i'm gonna need about 15 minutes of alone time to cry it out and process it. Then double, triple check to make sure its real.

Can you imagine if the Vikings won one? I'm pretty sure the most stoic, emotionless, Lutheran-est Minnesotans you can imagine would be reduced to a blubbering mess.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
I'm pretty sure there would be an actual, measurable baby boom in Minnesota that October.

I'm pretty sure there was something measurable after 87 and 91.

There would be statues erected immediately and streets renamed and babies names would be forever changed.

Can you imagine if Favre had pulled it off? How big of a legend that guy would be here for doing that?

My god they might have renamed Minneapoils-St. Paul to Favreland for a few days or something.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
Well....lets move on to other threads.

And ending on a classy note...
AvsLine_zps5c1c75fe.jpg~original

Thread over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events