Prospect Info: 2013 Traverse City Tournament Thread (9/5-9/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
Gabbers got pummeled (from the sound of it) but rebounded enough to get an assist, Haula and Phillips shot a lot...Dumba had a few shots. not badish.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
Not really surprised Phillips and Haula led the team in SOG. They're our most experienced prospects in this tournament by far.

Boogardsfist

May 3, 2013
New Brighton
First post! Would like to see what the lines were. I understand it won't be telivised or on the internet. But come on Wild, we are your fans at least give us who is playing with who on your website. It's MN, we live for hockey. I know I am complaing to the wrong crowd, just hoping Wild PR is trolling.

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Wild.com summary of tonight's game.
“Our guys got their feet wet with systems, which are new for a lot of these guys,” Flahr said. “It’s a young group, a lot of tryouts, but they played hard. They came to play.”

Goaltender Johan Gustafsson allowed three goals over the course of the game, but he made 32 saves, giving the club a chance to stay in the contest. Something Flahr didn’t fail to notice, naming the netminder his star of the game.

“He played well,” Flahr said. “He kept us in the game early and kept it close. He played solid.”
Flahr also noted that prospects like Gustafsson, defenseman Matt Dumba and forward Zack Phillips played well, just as he expected. With some tryouts on its roster, forward Cater Sandlak stood out early — taking a major penalty for fighting in the first — and was credited as Flahr’s tryout star.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
First post! Would like to see what the lines were. I understand it won't be telivised or on the internet. But come on Wild, we are your fans at least give us who is playing with who on your website. It's MN, we live for hockey. I know I am complaing to the wrong crowd, just hoping Wild PR is trolling.

Wild line lines are Jones-Haula-Koules line 2 - Bussieres-Phillips-Dieno and on D Dumba paired with Corbett

@mikemorrealeNHL

Mike Morreale who rights for the NHL.com hes the one that announced those lines above last night

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad