Prospect Info: 2013 Traverse City Tournament Thread (9/5-9/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HamiltonOHL

BulldogsFan00
Jun 30, 2005
Hamilton, Ontario
No i am just basing everything over pointstreak... I wonder if Alexander Belanger gets a look tomorrow or if they let Johan Gustafsson play his 4th straight game

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
yeah that Gabriel fight wasn't as one-sided as the tweet (detroit homer?) made it sound.

Fel 96

JFC
Mar 19, 2010
Little Canada
www.youtube.com
“We had lots of scoring chances, just didn’t seem to finish,” Assistant General Manager Brent Flahr said. "Some chances in overtime, a couple of goalposts, the puck just didn’t go in. But they played hard. Dallas has a good group of kids here. It was a fun game to watch.”

“The 3-on-3 was really exciting,” Flahr said. “The shootout, I wish it would have went better, but it was a lot of fun. It was an entertaining game, that’s for sure.”

“We’ve had some young guys here that have played a lot of minutes and played in a lot of situations that they’re not used to,” Flahr said. “We’ve hung in there every game and played well. It’s just a matter of scoring on some of our chances.”

Once again, Flahr pinpointed some of his stars of the game including defenseman Corbin Baldwin, and tryout forwards Carter Sandlak and Oliver Archambault who each put a two and three shots on goal respectively.

The Wild will play in the 7th place game Monday at 2:30 p.m. (opponent TBD --either Rangers or Blue Jackets).
Wild Prospects Outlasted In Shootout

arsmaster*

Anyone have comments on what Jeremy Price looked like for you guys? I see he only played one game so far, but as a Canucks fan, I'm interested to hear what you guys thought.

A lot of us fans liked him, and wanted to sign him, but he didn't sign a contract with us after we drafted him.

Just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad