Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Nice picture from camp:
tnmh201-116-2013-113503-high-jpg.jpg

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
despite the previous(now locked) thread claiming Mueller was on waivers, I would think Poile the hoarder would play things more cautiously and wait until Bourque is fully ready, then send Mueller down during the first week of the season after all the other teams pretty much have their rosters set..

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
What was the deal with that guy posting that Mueller had been waived? Still nothing...

No link, so no thread. Waivers are announced at 11 AM CST. With Clune in camp, our first two games against Columbus and St. Louis, and Bourque returning this weekend, I could see Mueller being sent back to Milwaukee for their games in Abbotsford this weekend.

Nothing official yet, but we will see...

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
No link, so no thread. Waivers are announced at 11 AM CST. With Clune in camp, our first two games against Columbus and St. Louis, and Bourque returning this weekend, I could see Mueller being sent back to Milwaukee for their games in Abbotsford this weekend.

Nothing official yet, but we will see...

if he was waived yesterday, we should know if he cleared at 11 today, right?

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Cooper says he took a puck off his...get ready for it...lower body yesterday.

He also says that Mueller and Henderson has already cleared waivers.

well there you go.... hope it wasnt a Weber slapper...

wonder if Wilson is unable to go if we call Mueller back up or if Bourque will be ready...

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
well there you go.... hope it wasnt a Weber slapper...

wonder if Wilson is unable to go if we call Mueller back up or if Bourque will be ready...

Turns out it's no biggie. Just another causality of quick info via twitter...

JoshuaCooper

Trotz said Wilson got hit in the foot yesterday. He's ok and will be back tomorrow.

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
Trotz says he is ok... so wilson has a broken foot?

Shame, I think there's 2 flights of stairs and no elevator to get to the press box. :sarcasm:

PS - He's fine

JoshuaCooper ‏@JoshuaCooper
Trotz said Wilson got hit in the foot yesterday. He's ok and will be back tomorrow.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Shame, I think there's 2 flights of stairs and no elevator to get to the press box. :sarcasm:

PS - He's fine

JoshuaCooper ‏@JoshuaCooper

remember, in Trotzspeak, "he's fine, will be back tomorrow" means "2-4 weeks on IR"

"day-to-day" means "we hope he's back in 6-8 weeks" (I think Sully was day to day for about a year...)

and if Trotz actually admits an injury and names a site then that means the player is missing a body part...

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
Cooper says he took a puck off his...get ready for it...lower body yesterday.

He also says that Mueller and Henderson has already cleared waivers.

looking on the AHL transactions page neither player has been listed as returned to Milwaukee...

maybe Mueller cleared waivers but they are wiating to see if Bourque is well before actually sending him down??

TootooTrain

Sandpaper
Jun 12, 2010
and if Trotz actually admits an injury and names a site then that means the player is missing a body part...

:laugh: Well played.

Was Mueller even officially called up for camp? Lots of teams around the league are using their AHL affiliate for practice sessions which has cause a stir of confusion in regards to callups/waivers.

PredsV82

Trade Saros
Sponsor
Aug 13, 2007
:laugh: Well played.

Was Mueller even officially called up for camp? Lots of teams around the league are using their AHL affiliate for practice sessions which has cause a stir of confusion in regards to callups/waivers.

obviously we arent using Milwaukee, and if Mueller is here he had to be officially called up so he could both receive NHL pay and be covered by the Preds insurance..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad