GDT: R2G3 | Dallas Stars @ Colorado Avalanche | 10pm ET 8pm MT | Series tied 1-1

The Merchant

Sponsor
Aug 2, 2011
El Pueblo
Playing as individuals rather than a cohesive unit. Endless bobbles and virtually zero tape to tape passes are indicative of that. The trap is devouring their gameplan

twostroke2023

Dec 15, 2023
Jesus Christ man. You can’t skate the puck through four f***ing players you idiots. I can not for the life of me why these dipshits haven’t figured out yet you need to dump it in and go get it. One trick pony.

Reactions: Spleenless Wonder21

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Lehkonen is another guy who has been horrible. Mikko only goes offside because Lehkonen has no idea what to do with the puck. Just like his two turnovers on the PP.

littletonhockeycoach

NOT the Hanson Bros.....
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2008
Littleton, Co
Lehkonen is one of my favorite players. But he just demonstrated the ineptitude of this team tonight. Skates the puck into the Dallas zone. Doesn't have the leafs to beat the D. Sends the puck around the rim where Dallas is waiting....No Av in sight. And Dallas attacks the Avs zone.

That's not the trap. That's mental. And a breakdown in bench management.

CharlesPuck

Apr 25, 2017
Denver
Just an absolute clinic from Dallas in the third. The Avs look so frustrated and tired. Dallas has given them absolutely nothing and we are too scared to make a play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad